Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Feels weird reading up on Premier League stuff now .. 23:15 - May 6 with 728 viewsurbanblue

... haven't been at all interested for years!
Feels weird reading up on Premier League stuff now .. on 23:19 - May 6 with 702 viewsburnbudgiesburn

Same. I used to know all the players from all of the teams, but now? Barely any tbh as I lost interest in anything non-ipswich a few years ago now.
Feels weird reading up on Premier League stuff now .. on 23:43 - May 6 with 646 viewstextbackup

I’ve watched 3 prem games since Saturday.

Normally wouldn’t watch 3 in a month! I feel like I’m part of McKennas back room team, taking coaching notes for him 😂

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Feels weird reading up on Premier League stuff now .. on 23:53 - May 6 with 620 viewsBasingstokeBlue

I had exactly the same feeling whilst reading the sports supplement, this afternoon!

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Feels weird reading up on Premier League stuff now .. on 07:35 - May 7 with 380 viewsGlasgowBlue

Took me a couple of seasons to stop checking the live Championship table when we were in league one and this season I kept typing the live league one table by mistake. No doubt next season I’ll type in live championship table.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Feels weird reading up on Premier League stuff now .. on 07:44 - May 7 with 348 viewsDubtractor

Bit frustrating tbh. I've just about got my head around all the teams and players in the championship, and now have to start again.

Really inconsiderate of the McKenna and the team. So little thought for us supporters.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Feels weird reading up on Premier League stuff now .. on 07:45 - May 7 with 349 viewsDaninthecampo

Yes same here, watched about 20 mins of Palace thrashing Utd last night, I think it was Alan Smith on comms, does this mean we're now too good to have Goodman and Hunchcliffe or do they do prem games too?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024