Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There's that supposed blue Monday in January 08:39 - May 7 with 580 views_clive_baker_

I feel like this is my equivalent. Some come down after this weekend, I'm absolutely knackered. At least the weather is half decent and Spring is here though. I just have to get on with all the work now that I've been unable to concentrate on for the last however long!
There's that supposed blue Monday in January on 08:50 - May 7 with 533 viewsNthQldITFC

Yup. Although me and a couple of mates will be doing a bit of a walk for the next week and half, gritting our teeth and marching on together. We may have to do a bit of ground compression work after that as well, although we don't want to have do keep going boing, boing if we can help it.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

There's that supposed blue Monday in January on 08:54 - May 7 with 511 viewsSuffolkSpezial

Exactly the same. I feel emotionally destroyed and I'm also gutted I couldn't get to the parade yesterday. All the anxiety/nerves/elation/optimism and excitement of the last few weeks has left me feeling fairly empty today!!
There's that supposed blue Monday in January on 08:56 - May 7 with 501 viewsBuhrer

Our house is wrecked. We've all spaffed our dopamine up the wall and need several days rest, recuperative exercise, food and entertainment. This morning i bailed out so I've took a/l today and will be enjoying the garden, before lunch with the wife.
There's that supposed blue Monday in January on 09:00 - May 7 with 487 viewstractorboy1978

Strange feeling today. Feel like an Olympian that's trained for 15 years to get a gold medal and now you've got it, you don't quite know what to do next. Give it a week and then re-focus on our European push I reckon.
There's that supposed blue Monday in January on 09:05 - May 7 with 461 views_clive_baker_

There's that supposed blue Monday in January on 08:54 - May 7 by SuffolkSpezial

Exactly the same. I feel emotionally destroyed and I'm also gutted I couldn't get to the parade yesterday. All the anxiety/nerves/elation/optimism and excitement of the last few weeks has left me feeling fairly empty today!!

You're not alone buh.

Still, the birds are singing, the sun is sort of out, and we're off to the Premier league!
There's that supposed blue Monday in January on 09:18 - May 7 with 383 viewsitfcjoe

My birthday today, not a bad weekend to celebrate it.....so means I have one more day before my come down!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

There's that supposed blue Monday in January on 09:19 - May 7 with 372 views_clive_baker_

There's that supposed blue Monday in January on 09:18 - May 7 by itfcjoe

My birthday today, not a bad weekend to celebrate it.....so means I have one more day before my come down!

Happy birthday Joe, the first in 22 years that you've supported a PL club. The first as a grown ass adult I presume. Drink it in.
There's that supposed blue Monday in January on 09:20 - May 7 with 370 viewsReuser_is_God

I feel like I’ve been hit by a bus & I’ve not had a drink since Saturday.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

There's that supposed blue Monday in January on 09:26 - May 7 with 337 viewsitfcjoe

There's that supposed blue Monday in January on 09:19 - May 7 by _clive_baker_

Happy birthday Joe, the first in 22 years that you've supported a PL club. The first as a grown ass adult I presume. Drink it in.

Yep, it was 4 days after my 17th birthday we were relegated at Anfield - I just assumed we'd be back straight away and wasn't really that bothered at the time.....!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

There's that supposed blue Monday in January on 09:27 - May 7 with 325 viewsNthQldITFC

There's that supposed blue Monday in January on 09:20 - May 7 by Reuser_is_God

I feel like I’ve been hit by a bus & I’ve not had a drink since Saturday.

Neither has anybody else, mate, there's none left!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024