Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Squires has captured us perfectly in his latest cartoon 12:25 - May 7 with 989 viewsElderGrizzly

https://www.theguardian.com/football/picture/2024/may/07/david-squires-on-ipswic

Poor Bluey - all he ever wanted was a horn...
David Squires has captured us perfectly in his latest cartoon on 12:32 - May 7 with 894 viewsbluelagos

Do you respect wood?

Over my head - anyone?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

David Squires has captured us perfectly in his latest cartoon on 12:35 - May 7 with 861 viewsDanny_G

David Squires has captured us perfectly in his latest cartoon on 12:32 - May 7 by bluelagos

Do you respect wood?

Over my head - anyone?

It’s from Curb Your Enthusiasm but I’ve no idea what the link here is.
David Squires has captured us perfectly in his latest cartoon on 12:39 - May 7 with 813 viewsSamWhiteUK

David Squires has captured us perfectly in his latest cartoon on 12:32 - May 7 by bluelagos

Do you respect wood?

Over my head - anyone?

It's from Curb Your Enthusiasm, an American sitcom. The joke (on the show) is about coffee rings on tables, which is mentioned in a previous panel
David Squires has captured us perfectly in his latest cartoon on 12:44 - May 7 with 736 viewsbluelagos

David Squires has captured us perfectly in his latest cartoon on 12:39 - May 7 by SamWhiteUK

It's from Curb Your Enthusiasm, an American sitcom. The joke (on the show) is about coffee rings on tables, which is mentioned in a previous panel

Ah ok. Radcliffe, unhappy about the coffee rings - wondering if McKenna is suitable as future Man U manager....

Let's hope Squires is wide of the mark on that then.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

David Squires has captured us perfectly in his latest cartoon on 12:48 - May 7 with 693 viewsGavTWTD

David Squires has captured us perfectly in his latest cartoon on 12:39 - May 7 by SamWhiteUK

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024