Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. 22:56 - May 8 with 6102 viewsITFC_Forever

Having a good time by the looks of insta.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 23:06 - May 8 with 5244 viewsWeWereZombies

This is why Chelsea recalled Hutchinson so quickly, they obviously saw he was a bit the worse for wear on the open top bus and went for damage limitation. And so the spirit and reputation that the Cobbolds built at Town lives on.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 23:24 - May 8 with 5071 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Looks like the labour social club on landseer road….

(Not a clue where it actually is and never even been in there. But that’s what I imagine it to look like.)
Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 23:28 - May 8 with 5022 viewsWicklowBlue

Balls
Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 23:29 - May 8 with 5025 viewsDeano69

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 23:06 - May 8 by WeWereZombies

This is why Chelsea recalled Hutchinson so quickly, they obviously saw he was a bit the worse for wear on the open top bus and went for damage limitation. And so the spirit and reputation that the Cobbolds built at Town lives on.

Could be he is only 20 and not being 21 makes USA a ‘dry’ place to go. Same with Cam Humphries who didn’t go for that reason.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 00:39 - May 9 with 4749 viewsIllinoisblue

Vid:

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 06:45 - May 9 with 4193 viewsITFC_Forever

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 23:29 - May 8 by Deano69

Could be he is only 20 and not being 21 makes USA a ‘dry’ place to go. Same with Cam Humphries who didn’t go for that reason.

They’re in or around Ipswich.

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 06:59 - May 9 with 4059 viewsyorkshireblue

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 06:45 - May 9 by ITFC_Forever

I assumed it was the pub that Ed has built in his garden.

Feel for Omari. He could be out celebrating with his mates and a global pop star - instead he’s back training but with no hope of any game time.
Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 07:08 - May 9 with 3952 viewsZx1988

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 06:45 - May 9 by ITFC_Forever

Chinny's Sports Club in Halesworth apparently.

My sister saw some Town players heading in early in the evening, and there was fairly tight security present, not even letting anyone into the car park.

Would make sense if they wanted to go for a less obvious venue.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Login to get fewer ads

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 07:10 - May 9 with 3931 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Chinny’s in Halesworth.
Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 07:23 - May 9 with 3805 viewsSitfcB

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 06:59 - May 9 by yorkshireblue

I assumed it was the pub that Ed has built in his garden.

Feel for Omari. He could be out celebrating with his mates and a global pop star - instead he’s back training but with no hope of any game time.

No it’s not the Lancaster Lock…

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 07:25 - May 9 with 3766 viewsSitfcB

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 07:08 - May 9 by Zx1988

My sister saw some Town players heading in early in the evening, and there was fairly tight security present, not even letting anyone into the car park.

Yes Ed said he was going to sort somewhere, he must’ve bunged them a few quid to close all day.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0fB9mDvpkv67nWHG5kaaz1qevCmURYk

COYB

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 07:26 - May 9 with 3763 viewsITFC_Forever

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 07:08 - May 9 by Zx1988

Wider Suffolk is kind of around Ipswich.

Not America anyway, which was the point I was making.

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 07:26 - May 9 with 3771 viewsSitfcB

COYB

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 07:46 - May 9 with 3555 viewsDeano69

Ahh, my mistake.
Most were heading off to Vegas, thought it may have been Ed caught up with them there.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 07:56 - May 9 with 3439 viewsSitfcB

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 07:46 - May 9 by Deano69

Ahh, my mistake.
Most were heading off to Vegas, thought it may have been Ed caught up with them there.

They’re all off over there later today I think.

COYB

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 07:58 - May 9 with 3399 viewsNthQldITFC

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 07:26 - May 9 by SitfcB

Magic, that. Drips appeared on my desk somehow?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 08:00 - May 9 with 3359 viewstonybied

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 07:26 - May 9 by SitfcB

These guys are going to have so many memories and stories to share in the future. This last 2 years must have been such a great time for them all and they seem such a tight-knit group. It can only help to create a real team mentality, they seem more than happy to run through walls for one and another on and off the pitch. We are so, so, so lucky to be experiencing this group of players coming of age!

Our story goes to show how having the correct type of characters at the club makes all the difference. You can go out and buy all the best players but if they're not interested in anything but themselves then it's doomed to failure (looking at you Chelsea!). We need to remember that in our foray into the Premier League. Don't get disappointed if we don't sign a bunch of £10-20M players, the more important thing is to keep the current culture of the team alive and thriving.
Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 08:43 - May 9 with 3091 viewsnorfsufblue

Surely the Waka Waka got an airing?... i
Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 08:43 - May 9 with 3081 viewsGuthrum

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 07:56 - May 9 by SitfcB

They’re all off over there later today I think.

McKenna mentioned a flight on Thursday at one point during the celebratory dinner.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 09:15 - May 9 with 2846 viewsZx1988

There's just something so wholesome about all of this.

No 'Billy Big B0ll0cks' professional footballer stuff, just a bunch of mates down the local social club having a good time celebrating an accomplishment.

What. A. Team.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 09:57 - May 9 with 2573 viewsnorfsufblue

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 00:39 - May 9 by Illinoisblue

Vid:

It s got the look of an...
And Finally item on the national news

to me
Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 10:33 - May 9 with 2439 viewsEuropablue

That's Chaplin gone then. He'll be a back up singer for Ed on his tour!
Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 12:26 - May 9 with 2127 viewsEireannach_gorm

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 23:06 - May 8 by WeWereZombies

Is Clarke still alive then?
Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 16:18 - May 9 with 1808 viewsReus30

Can't see Fabio in any of those pics, was he not invited?
Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 16:46 - May 9 with 1729 viewsWeWereZombies

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 12:26 - May 9 by Eireannach_gorm

Is Clarke still alive then?

That bucket hat has the Schrödinger's cat effect, no one can tell if there is anything alive underneath it or not.

Although the godawful vest does give the game away a bit...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024