Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. 22:56 - May 8 with 6108 viewsITFC_Forever

Having a good time by the looks of insta.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 16:58 - May 9 with 726 viewsRozz

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 09:15 - May 9 by Zx1988

There's just something so wholesome about all of this.

No 'Billy Big B0ll0cks' professional footballer stuff, just a bunch of mates down the local social club having a good time celebrating an accomplishment.

What. A. Team.

The venue choice is absolute class from a global mega-star, too.

I went along to a good handful of Ed's early gigs. His mum used to make ceramic liquorice allsorts bracelets and sell them herself at the merch stand. I have that song on an EP in a card sleeve somewhere at home. When he signed for his first record label, he took a chair off the stage and performed this and a few other songs in the middle of crowd (a trick he's repeated a fair bit since I understand!).

If you showed my 17 year old self this video my head would have exploded. Surreal in the extreme to think where we've all come from.
Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 18:10 - May 9 with 645 viewsGlasgowBlue

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 12:26 - May 9 by Eireannach_gorm

Is Clarke still alive then?

Alive, well and singing in the toilets.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 20:34 - May 9 with 553 viewsBlueBoots

Seeing all the singing vids, we really miss Greg Leigh (Could have been quite useful on the pitch for us this season too)

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 20:36 - May 9 with 549 viewsMullet

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 07:08 - May 9 by Zx1988

Chinny's Sports Club in Halesworth apparently.

My sister saw some Town players heading in early in the evening, and there was fairly tight security present, not even letting anyone into the car park.

Would make sense if they wanted to go for a less obvious venue.

Got told yesterday and Phil already knew. Can't even break big news in the 'Worth to him now!

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 20:37 - May 9 with 533 viewsMullet

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 18:10 - May 9 by GlasgowBlue

Alive, well and singing in the toilets.

I've had a pee in there.

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 20:57 - May 9 with 478 viewsGlory_Hunter

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 07:46 - May 9 by Deano69

Ahh, my mistake.
Most were heading off to Vegas, thought it may have been Ed caught up with them there.

Love how you reached that conclusion Omari's not there because he's too young to drink in the US!

How could it not have been obvious to you that said Global pop star and a Premier League football team would be partying in a community centre in Halesworth?

Not knocking it really. Looks like they all had a great evening.
Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 21:08 - May 9 with 440 viewsMullet

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 21:52 - May 9 with 362 viewscressi

Ed holding good on his promise to take the players out this evening…. on 08:00 - May 9 by tonybied

These guys are going to have so many memories and stories to share in the future. This last 2 years must have been such a great time for them all and they seem such a tight-knit group. It can only help to create a real team mentality, they seem more than happy to run through walls for one and another on and off the pitch. We are so, so, so lucky to be experiencing this group of players coming of age!

Our story goes to show how having the correct type of characters at the club makes all the difference. You can go out and buy all the best players but if they're not interested in anything but themselves then it's doomed to failure (looking at you Chelsea!). We need to remember that in our foray into the Premier League. Don't get disappointed if we don't sign a bunch of £10-20M players, the more important thing is to keep the current culture of the team alive and thriving.

I'm afraid it don't work like that have to buy extra quality with the same work ethics and values . Its progress I'm afraid.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024