Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TownTV 12:37 - May 10 with 851 viewsLA_Tractor_Boy

Generally I'm only interested in KMc's interviews and Town in Five, so haven't felt it necessary to subscribe to TownTV.

But I do wonder if more content will only be available to TownTV subscribers next season.

I would have liked to watch Mark Ashton's end of season dinner speech and I'm hoping at least some of Town In The Premier League is available tonight for free.

I understand the club want to maximise revenue and it's only the price of a pint, but I think it will be a shame if too much content is restricted.
TownTV on 12:44 - May 10 with 804 viewsdirtyboy

As you say, it's only the price of a pint and IMO, it's been worth it.

Enough entertainment there in terms of minutes per week to make it decent value.

I'd thoroughly recommend it and the pre-match shows alone are brilliant if you're switching to Sky TV for the actual game. (obvioulsly they'll lose out massively next season on match passes)
TownTV on 13:24 - May 10 with 711 viewsDeano69

In general, everything will be going up, its the main downside of success and in order to stand a fighting chance of staying in the PL we have to increase income in anyway possible. We have just had early indications of hospitality, sponsorship, exec boxes pricing and it is eye watering compared with Championship (let alone L1).

Really hope some of the easy/mass access stuff remains very affordable, but such is the necessity of being a PL Club

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

TownTV on 14:48 - May 10 with 559 viewsSamWhiteUK

TownTV on 12:44 - May 10 by dirtyboy

As you say, it's only the price of a pint and IMO, it's been worth it.

Enough entertainment there in terms of minutes per week to make it decent value.

I'd thoroughly recommend it and the pre-match shows alone are brilliant if you're switching to Sky TV for the actual game. (obvioulsly they'll lose out massively next season on match passes)

If I were to subscribe now, do I get access to the whole back catalogue? What about match replays? I only missed one game this season, and that was Cardiff in September. Would love to go back and watch it to "complete the set"
TownTV on 15:25 - May 10 with 493 viewslazyblue

Lots to watch and definitely worth it.
TownTV on 15:56 - May 10 with 418 viewsdirtyboy

TownTV on 14:48 - May 10 by SamWhiteUK

If I were to subscribe now, do I get access to the whole back catalogue? What about match replays? I only missed one game this season, and that was Cardiff in September. Would love to go back and watch it to "complete the set"

I'd imagine yes.

Just logged in to look and all the Town In 5s are there (let's not forget the Feature Length Town In 3 hrs Movie starrring Tom Hanks and Beyonce dropping tonight*)

Lots of podcasts, extended interviews.

Honestly, for a few quid, i've got my fill in time spent on there.

As I mention, the pre-match stuff is much better than Sky offering (well...it was...in the Champ!)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024