Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We did it! 19:23 - May 10 with 503 viewsNthQldITFC

I think it's finally sinking in.

For me, time stopped somewhere after the Boro result when we gained a point on Leeds and a point on Leicester, but knew we had a hiatus where we could fall well behind but still have the opportunity to catch up, no matter what. I think I went into a bit of a daze then, and it's only this evening that I feel I'm really coming out of that.

We did it.

We did it!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

We did it! on 19:34 - May 10 with 449 viewsMK1

Never in doubt for me. A very special bunch of players and staff.
We did it! on 19:50 - May 10 with 409 viewsNthQldITFC

We did it! on 19:34 - May 10 by MK1

Never in doubt for me. A very special bunch of players and staff.

Yes, I don't think I doubted it too much either, especially after the Hull draw - the immense mental strength of our team compared to Leeds et al was obvious - I think I just went into a bit of a trance where I couldn't really see our results in the context of the outside football world.

God, we're on a great path here.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

We did it! on 19:58 - May 10 with 382 viewshoppy

We did it! on 19:50 - May 10 by NthQldITFC

Yes, I don't think I doubted it too much either, especially after the Hull draw - the immense mental strength of our team compared to Leeds et al was obvious - I think I just went into a bit of a trance where I couldn't really see our results in the context of the outside football world.

God, we're on a great path here.

I had an almost 2 weeks gap prior to the Hull game where I just couldn't see our results either..

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

We did it! on 20:02 - May 10 with 364 viewsWD19

I was wiped out with a migraine the night Leeds went to QPR. I forgot they were playing until halfway through the following morning. It was when I looked up that result whilst out walking that I realised it was really happening.
We did it! on 20:36 - May 10 with 306 viewsnorfsufblue

We did it! on 20:02 - May 10 by WD19

I was wiped out with a migraine the night Leeds went to QPR. I forgot they were playing until halfway through the following morning. It was when I looked up that result whilst out walking that I realised it was really happening.

Was on a cruise ship, sea day so no Internet and didn't find out till returning to cabin and switched tv on... I really couldn't believe the screen when the ticker bar revealed the score!.... it seemed ages before it got mentioned by the host but probably wasn't!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024