Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really Nik? 21:41 - May 12 with 660 viewsmalbec_blue

Well yes, we knew.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cz4xdl2wld4o

Thanks.
Really Nik? on 21:57 - May 12 with 564 viewsNthQldITFC

Fk me. I've wanted an Aran jumper since the late eighties and I've been wandering both banks of the Stour, Orwell, Deben, Alde, Blyth and even the Waveney for years, finding holes and staking them out in the hope that the old bloke will turn up and listen to offers. Now this spiky haired tvvat tells me it was all a load of old billhooks!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Really Nik? on 22:12 - May 12 with 517 viewsmalbec_blue

Really Nik? on 21:57 - May 12 by NthQldITFC

Fk me. I've wanted an Aran jumper since the late eighties and I've been wandering both banks of the Stour, Orwell, Deben, Alde, Blyth and even the Waveney for years, finding holes and staking them out in the hope that the old bloke will turn up and listen to offers. Now this spiky haired tvvat tells me it was all a load of old billhooks!

You got some nice walks out of it I suppose. I don't like holes much but that's because I hate snakes and you never know what you've getting with a hole.

Not sure about this bit: "For a strange kind of fashion. There's a wrong and a right"

Maybe he's on about Ski jumpers. Do you remember those? As far as fashion goes, that was really odd, but almost everyone and their dog had one.
Really Nik? on 23:14 - May 12 with 394 viewshoppy

Really Nik? on 22:12 - May 12 by malbec_blue

You got some nice walks out of it I suppose. I don't like holes much but that's because I hate snakes and you never know what you've getting with a hole.

Not sure about this bit: "For a strange kind of fashion. There's a wrong and a right"

Maybe he's on about Ski jumpers. Do you remember those? As far as fashion goes, that was really odd, but almost everyone and their dog had one.

I think the ski jumpers were the early forerunner for the kitsch Christmas jumpers, which are so awful, but people seem to have no shame in wearing them.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024