Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s like 1984 on WOTB and Pink’un 08:49 - May 13 with 1417 viewsBlueNomad

A few weeks ago: If Sargent had been fit all season they would have been promoted with ease

This week: Sargent is a poor footballer who cannot control the ball and has reached his ceiling
It’s like 1984 on WOTB and Pink’un on 09:20 - May 13 with 1230 viewswkj

If Hirst and Burns were fit all season we would have won the league

If there was VAR Leeds would have been promoted

If the North Stand wasn't gutted, we would not have been relegated

===

Sargent is pants

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

It’s like 1984 on WOTB and Pink’un on 09:40 - May 13 with 1130 viewsSteve_M

There's no doubt that Sargent's return to fitness has been a big reason for their decent form in the Spring. He was really good against us in April, albeit with a preference for falling over looking for free kicks rather than shooting.

Didn't think that much of him yesterday, failed to hit a target with a presentable chance and didn't seem to make too much impact.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

It’s like 1984 on WOTB and Pink’un on 10:14 - May 13 with 1045 viewsChurchman

It’s like 1984 on WOTB and Pink’un on 09:40 - May 13 by Steve_M

There's no doubt that Sargent's return to fitness has been a big reason for their decent form in the Spring. He was really good against us in April, albeit with a preference for falling over looking for free kicks rather than shooting.

Didn't think that much of him yesterday, failed to hit a target with a presentable chance and didn't seem to make too much impact.

Sargent is a good player. I didn’t think he looked particularly fit yesterday, but maybe it was just an off day. If so, he wasn’t alone. Both teams looked almost unrecognisable from when they played us.
It’s like 1984 on WOTB and Pink’un on 10:16 - May 13 with 1036 views_clive_baker_

It’s like 1984 on WOTB and Pink’un on 09:20 - May 13 by wkj

If Hirst and Burns were fit all season we would have won the league

If there was VAR Leeds would have been promoted

If the North Stand wasn't gutted, we would not have been relegated

===

Sargent is pants

To think, had it not been for all these if's we would've had 8 teams promoted this year rather than 3.
It’s like 1984 on WOTB and Pink’un on 10:52 - May 13 with 873 viewsHelp

It’s like 1984 on WOTB and Pink’un on 10:14 - May 13 by Churchman

Sargent is a good player. I didn’t think he looked particularly fit yesterday, but maybe it was just an off day. If so, he wasn’t alone. Both teams looked almost unrecognisable from when they played us.

Long season init. Tired.
It’s like 1984 on WOTB and Pink’un on 17:08 - May 13 with 480 viewsArnieM

It’s like 1984 on WOTB and Pink’un on 10:14 - May 13 by Churchman

I think in their desperation to make the PO’s both Rowe and Sargent have been played at their respective recovery pathways too soon. I thought both looked off the pace yesterday. Either they’re not fit or both have had their heads turned already for pastures new.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024