Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil 09:56 - May 13 with 2797 viewsNeedhamChris

That other forum (TB) that I won't link to - this is disgusting levels of trademark infringement and ripping off the TWTD brand.

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 09:57 - May 13 with 2529 viewsgeg1992

Not sure he has the cheddar to get a lawyer involved?

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 10:01 - May 13 with 2473 viewsJ2BLUE

No gouda can come from this.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 10:02 - May 13 with 2463 viewsbaxterbasics

I haven't been on TB.com in at least a decade - is it pretty active there still?

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 10:03 - May 13 with 2417 viewsGlasgowBlue

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 09:57 - May 13 by geg1992

Not sure he has the cheddar to get a lawyer involved?

Maybe he can get a lawyer to work pro bono out of the gouda-ness of their heart.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 10:03 - May 13 with 2443 viewsgeg1992

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 10:02 - May 13 by baxterbasics

I haven't been on TB.com in at least a decade - is it pretty active there still?

It can't brie anywhere near as good as TWTD.

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 10:04 - May 13 with 2417 viewsgeg1992

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 10:03 - May 13 by GlasgowBlue

Maybe he can get a lawyer to work pro bono out of the gouda-ness of their heart.

That would be grate!

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 10:07 - May 13 with 2384 viewsfooters

I no longer take social media cases, I'm afraid. Working full-time for Big Farmer doesn't leave dear old footers KC with much free time these days.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 10:08 - May 13 with 2368 viewsNeedhamChris

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 10:02 - May 13 by baxterbasics

Only went to have a nose, won't be back. Looked terrible - like there'd been an explosion and all that was left was de-brie

Login to get fewer ads

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 10:19 - May 13 with 2269 viewslowhouseblue

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 10:07 - May 13 by footers

I no longer take social media cases, I'm afraid. Working full-time for Big Farmer doesn't leave dear old footers KC with much free time these days.

haven't you let the 'F' out?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 10:21 - May 13 with 2239 viewsPhilTWTD

I've alerted our lawyers. They're on the casein.
In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 10:21 - May 13 with 2236 viewsfooters

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 10:19 - May 13 by lowhouseblue

haven't you let the 'F' out?

I've met the Colonel and he isn't a very nice man. That being said, neither is Grimace.

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 10:23 - May 13 with 2192 viewsHerbivore

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 10:21 - May 13 by PhilTWTD

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, not sure why you give edam.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 10:25 - May 13 with 2143 viewsNeedhamChris

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 10:21 - May 13 by PhilTWTD

Maybe contact the lawyers that Red Leicester the riot act re: FFP?

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 10:49 - May 13 with 1984 views_clive_baker_

That site to me is like Shelbyville is to Bart Simpson.
In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 10:55 - May 13 with 1933 viewsfooters

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 10:49 - May 13 by _clive_baker_

That site to me is like Shelbyville is to Bart Simpson.

Or Morganville as it was called in those days.

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 13:03 - May 13 with 1655 viewshoppy

They're not as mature as us.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 13:25 - May 13 with 1535 viewsKeno

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 13:03 - May 13 by hoppy

They're not as mature as us.

I assume the lawyers will proceed Caerphilly

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 13:39 - May 13 with 1478 viewsPlums

Was there a casein law fromages ago?
If so, it's a feta complis
[Post edited 13 May 13:40]

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 13:47 - May 13 with 1418 viewshoppy

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 13:25 - May 13 by Keno

I assume the lawyers will proceed Caerphilly

Yes, should definitely tread carefully, in a similar way to how they would if they've got a pair of Stilton.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 13:50 - May 13 with 1387 viewsCoastalblue

Be careful about stirring up any Yarguments, we're all Town fans.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 13:59 - May 13 with 1326 viewsartsbossbeard

Edam well should.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 16:04 - May 13 with 1068 viewsfactual_blue

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 10:07 - May 13 by footers

Why are you afraid?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 16:11 - May 13 with 1038 viewsArnoldMoorhen

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 16:04 - May 13 by factual_blue

Why are you afraid?

Read the thread - he's fromage afraisd.
In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 16:12 - May 13 with 1033 viewsfooters

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 16:04 - May 13 by factual_blue

Why are you afraid?

Because I am the brain bug.

I am also the eggman and the walrus.

In more important news - time to get your lawyers out Phil on 18:10 - May 13 with 854 viewsfactual_blue

They need to gouda work.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024