Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs vs Man City 21:35 - May 14 with 985 viewsHciwspi

60,000 odd in that stadium and you could hear a pin drop at times.
Spurs vs Man City on 21:53 - May 14 with 928 viewsScuzzer

Spurs fans are despicable. Now they start singing once the game has gone.

Established 1968

Spurs vs Man City on 21:54 - May 14 with 918 viewsGarv

It's a bit of a disgrace from Spurs fans in my opinion, and an embarrassment for the league.

Giving away a potential Champions League place and not supporting your team giving everything to the cause on the pitch, just so your rivals don't succeed. How pathetic is that? It smacks of a small club mentality.

It shouldn't matter that Arsenal might win the league, because Spurs should be trying to compete with them.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Spurs vs Man City on 21:57 - May 14 with 901 viewsportmanking

Spurs vs Man City on 21:54 - May 14 by Garv

It's a bit of a disgrace from Spurs fans in my opinion, and an embarrassment for the league.

Giving away a potential Champions League place and not supporting your team giving everything to the cause on the pitch, just so your rivals don't succeed. How pathetic is that? It smacks of a small club mentality.

It shouldn't matter that Arsenal might win the league, because Spurs should be trying to compete with them.

Sorry, but that's nonsense. So if we needed a win to give us an outside chance of CL football but it would hand Norwich an historic title you'd be happy with that?

I understand the theory of what you're saying, but from an emotive fan perspective it's nonsense.
Spurs vs Man City on 22:03 - May 14 with 859 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Not specific to Spurs, but it’s no real surprise whentraditional working class support are getting priced out of PL now. More and more season tickets (especially for London clubs) are being bought up for corporate hospitality. Marketing and travel firms buy up tickets to sell to foreign tourists in outrageous package prices.

I really hope we don’t lose the connection to the Town, the County, and the traditional supporters if we establish ourselves in the top flight. Having to rely on a ballot to get a ticket for 80 quid for a 4pm Sunday KO would probably come close to ending my interest to be honest.

I know now feels a weird time for a negative post, but I’m sure I’m not the only one who worries about losing the club to the corporates, tourists, and Sky TV.
Spurs vs Man City on 22:10 - May 14 with 793 viewsGarv

Spurs vs Man City on 21:57 - May 14 by portmanking

Sorry, but that's nonsense. So if we needed a win to give us an outside chance of CL football but it would hand Norwich an historic title you'd be happy with that?

I understand the theory of what you're saying, but from an emotive fan perspective it's nonsense.

I'd be embarrassed if my fans behaved like theirs did tonight, that's for sure.

Would I be happy about Norwich winning a title? No, but if we then made it into the Champions League I would be because I care more about Ipswich than I do Norwich. It's tragic.

It's also more than an outside chance by the way. Tottenham have Sheff Utd on Sunday and Villa are away to Palace and are out on their feet.

Arsenal have already won a few Premier League titles, Spurs haven't. It's not as if they've stopped them doing something they haven't done before.

Spurs vs Man City on 22:17 - May 14 with 750 viewsportmanking

Spurs vs Man City on 22:10 - May 14 by Garv

I'd be embarrassed if my fans behaved like theirs did tonight, that's for sure.

Would I be happy about Norwich winning a title? No, but if we then made it into the Champions League I would be because I care more about Ipswich than I do Norwich. It's tragic.

It's also more than an outside chance by the way. Tottenham have Sheff Utd on Sunday and Villa are away to Palace and are out on their feet.

Arsenal have already won a few Premier League titles, Spurs haven't. It's not as if they've stopped them doing something they haven't done before.

It's been 20 years for Arsenal.

Spurs would've been gift-wrapping it on a silver platter for them tonight.

Tottenham have been in the CL many times before and they will do so again.
Spurs vs Man City on 22:36 - May 14 with 685 viewsPlums

Spurs vs Man City on 21:57 - May 14 by portmanking

You hold your nose and try to win the game.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Spurs vs Man City on 23:04 - May 14 with 630 viewsGarv

Spurs vs Man City on 22:17 - May 14 by portmanking

It's been 20 years for Arsenal.

Spurs would've been gift-wrapping it on a silver platter for them tonight.

Tottenham have been in the CL many times before and they will do so again.

They could have done it on Sunday if they'd won tonight. Arsenal would have gift wrapped it themselves having beaten United at the weekend (and presumably going on to beat Everton), not Tottenham.

As predicted Ange is right hacked off tonight. I feel for him.

Do you genuinely not see it as somewhat pathetic? I get looking back on the game and maybe thinking "City deserved it and I'm happy Arsenal won't win the title" but to go so hard in on not wanting to win before and during the game is sad.

Embarrassing night for them, and not because of their manager or team.

Login to get fewer ads

Spurs vs Man City on 00:26 - May 15 with 495 viewsIllinoisblue

Spurs vs Man City on 22:03 - May 14 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Not specific to Spurs, but it’s no real surprise whentraditional working class support are getting priced out of PL now. More and more season tickets (especially for London clubs) are being bought up for corporate hospitality. Marketing and travel firms buy up tickets to sell to foreign tourists in outrageous package prices.

I really hope we don’t lose the connection to the Town, the County, and the traditional supporters if we establish ourselves in the top flight. Having to rely on a ballot to get a ticket for 80 quid for a 4pm Sunday KO would probably come close to ending my interest to be honest.

I know now feels a weird time for a negative post, but I’m sure I’m not the only one who worries about losing the club to the corporates, tourists, and Sky TV.

The clip of the away section barely celebrating city’s first goal said it all. The corporates and tourists get tickets and ruin it for the proper fans.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024