Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need a new focus 19:16 - May 15 with 566 viewsfactual_blue

Does anybody know where my other set of car keys are? I haven't seen them since I got back on Sunday after a visit (by car) to Homebase, so they're somewhere in the house.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

We need a new focus on 19:21 - May 15 with 550 viewsGuthrum

Were you out of breath when you arrived home? If so, you may have left them in Homebase.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

We need a new focus on 19:32 - May 15 with 528 viewsWeWereZombies

We need a new focus on 19:21 - May 15 by Guthrum

Were you out of breath when you arrived home? If so, you may have left them in Homebase.

He'll be Cortina trap, with no turning back
Because he lugged too much, baby...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

We need a new focus on 20:22 - May 15 with 508 viewsfactual_blue

We need a new focus on 19:21 - May 15 by Guthrum

One can be tempted at times to report abuse, you know...

We need a new focus on 21:11 - May 15 with 480 viewsHelp

what did you bring back from homebase and where di you put them. they might be there
We need a new focus on 21:19 - May 15 with 468 viewsblueislander

Car or. Chariot?
We need a new focus on 21:44 - May 15 with 448 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Still in the ignition?

I managed to take 3 attempts to change the battery in the spare set the other day.

Attempt 1 put wrong battery in and couldn't work out why I couldn't get the key to re-pair.

Realised and got the right battery and changed it and still couldn't work out why it wouldn't re-pair before thinking "oh it had one of those silly stickers on didn't it!"

Removed sticker and couldn't work out why it still wouldn't re-pair ... and then after removing from the ignition found that it had after all (just didn't lock the car while still in the ignition).

Doh!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

We need a new focus on 22:13 - May 15 with 417 viewseireblue

Hmmm…whenever I misplaced something, virtually every time I found it, it was in the last place I looked.

So now, I was just thinking, you should work out what is the last place you would look for a lost item such as keys. Hey presto, there they will be.
We need a new focus on 22:24 - May 15 with 405 viewsNthQldITFC

Are you sure that you are in the right house? Maybe the keys are in the right house, but you are in the wrong house? I know it's a problem that Victor Meldrew had once. I'm not saying I think of you as Victor Meldrew, mind. Well, I'm not saying it to you in your own house, anyway.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

We need a new focus on 22:48 - May 15 with 389 viewsaloanagain

We need a new focus on 22:24 - May 15 by NthQldITFC

Are you sure that you are in the right house? Maybe the keys are in the right house, but you are in the wrong house? I know it's a problem that Victor Meldrew had once. I'm not saying I think of you as Victor Meldrew, mind. Well, I'm not saying it to you in your own house, anyway.

Perhaps they are in your old Ford Focus.
We need a new focus on 22:55 - May 15 with 380 viewsTangledupin_Blue

We need a new focus on 21:11 - May 15 by Help

what did you bring back from homebase and where di you put them. they might be there

Or, if you had large items to unload, maybe they're in the car boot.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

We need a new focus on 23:55 - May 15 with 347 viewsfactual_blue

We need a new focus on 22:24 - May 15 by NthQldITFC

Sir Bobby once drove home to the house he'd not long moved from.

We need a new focus on 00:03 - May 16 with 342 viewsfactual_blue

We need a new focus on 21:44 - May 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

Still in the ignition?

I managed to take 3 attempts to change the battery in the spare set the other day.

Attempt 1 put wrong battery in and couldn't work out why I couldn't get the key to re-pair.

Realised and got the right battery and changed it and still couldn't work out why it wouldn't re-pair before thinking "oh it had one of those silly stickers on didn't it!"

Removed sticker and couldn't work out why it still wouldn't re-pair ... and then after removing from the ignition found that it had after all (just didn't lock the car while still in the ignition).

Doh!

The spare key hadn't worked as a remote for ages. You could use it in the ignition, and I thought they buttons themselves must be damaged.

I drove to Timpsons and explained my problem.

After opening up the key, the guy told me 'you've got the wrong battery in there, mate'

He only charged me a fiver, which I paid in cash as I assumed the transaction wasn't going through the till.

I take comfort from the observation that being unable to remember where your car keys are isn't a sign of Alzheimer's. Not being able to remember what they are for is.

We need a new focus on 00:21 - May 16 with 328 viewskiwiblue

pockets ?
handbag?
under the car?
in the shopping bags in the bin?
in the boot?
on the table?
I really liked are you in the wrong house
We need a new focus on 09:24 - May 16 with 269 viewseireblue