Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Playoff game tonight 09:29 - May 16 with 3602 viewstextbackup

I’m going, early goal from Leeds, 2-0 at half time.
3-0 FT

I don’t think scum will offer anything going forwards and be out of the match before it’s even started.

However, if they somehow manage to take it to penalties - they’ll win!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Playoff game tonight on 11:04 - May 16 with 1190 viewsdavblue

Playoff game tonight on 10:44 - May 16 by gainsboroughblue

Yeah. That's the concerning thing. The actions of one, or a few people who probably won't even be there (or possibly weren't even at the game itself Sunday) have put innocent people at risk, and put a few people off travelling full stop. Shame.

im no Norwich fan but no one should be worried about going to the game and feeing like they can't go. They should be able to go and watch their team without recourse.

And watch them get beat also!!
Playoff game tonight on 11:58 - May 16 with 1139 viewsGriller

Playoff game tonight on 10:01 - May 16 by ArnieM

Hoping is a 10-0 stuffing for the budgies myself ... I can hope eh !

I think the score tonight is largely irrelevant. Apart from the money there seems little point in us going up just to come straight back down again. Unfortunately it's what happens to most promoted Clubs.
Playoff game tonight on 12:52 - May 16 with 1069 viewsArnieM

Playoff game tonight on 11:58 - May 16 by Griller

I think the score tonight is largely irrelevant. Apart from the money there seems little point in us going up just to come straight back down again. Unfortunately it's what happens to most promoted Clubs.

Are you going to the game Griller ?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Playoff game tonight on 13:08 - May 16 with 1031 viewsGriller

Playoff game tonight on 12:52 - May 16 by ArnieM

Are you going to the game Griller ?

Certainly not. My brother is though and he usually represents me at distant funerals!
Playoff game tonight on 13:21 - May 16 with 997 viewsBlueBadger

Playoff game tonight on 10:00 - May 16 by lizzibee

Sainz crying - that's something I can definately get behind

He's the latest in a grand Budgie tradition of fouling cheats who can't stay on their feet that invariably go on to become club 'legends' isn't he??

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Playoff game tonight on 13:25 - May 16 with 977 viewsIllinoisblue

Playoff game tonight on 10:49 - May 16 by BiGDonnie

Leeds have been so rubbish recently, I can see the budgies doing it.

Praying for WBA or Southampton to do em in the final.

I fear you’re right. Leeds look broken. Budgies to edge it.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Playoff game tonight on 13:34 - May 16 with 968 viewsbaxterbasics

I want Nodge up 4-0 at HT. 4-2 at 90 mins. Leeds score twice at 90+3 and 90+11 when only 8 minutes was actually added.

Leeds win on penos. (Away goals mean nothing now, right?)

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Playoff game tonight on 13:43 - May 16 with 949 viewsNeedhamChris

I reckon 1-0 Norwich. Sargent with the only goal.

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

Login to get fewer ads

Playoff game tonight on 14:33 - May 16 with 907 viewsBossy

Regardless of how bad Leeds are at the moment, Norwich seem completely toothless, even at home.

Leeds win.

Poll: Should there be stickied threads for hot topics (e.g. matchday/McKenna rumours)?

Playoff game tonight on 14:37 - May 16 with 900 viewsgiant_stow

Playoff game tonight on 09:57 - May 16 by Help

I'm going all guardian. Either another bore fest as neither team wants to lose or a 4.4 goal feast as both teams go hammer and tongs.

I'm going 5 aside with a strange collection of old men and young bucks. Last week got quite spicy - I'll report back if there's a bust up.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Playoff game tonight on 14:40 - May 16 with 884 viewsArnieM

Playoff game tonight on 13:08 - May 16 by Griller

Certainly not. My brother is though and he usually represents me at distant funerals!

Good on him. Not sure Id want to be a Norwich fan at Elland Rd tonight though...as for most promoted teams getting relegated. Well that's certainly true. Nothing like TRYING to buck that trend though, from a Town perspective . We'll have to see how it goes, but under no illusions to the task in hand :)

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

5-0 Leeds. (n/t) on 14:42 - May 16 with 884 viewsBloots

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Playoff game tonight on 14:47 - May 16 with 845 viewsChurchman

Playoff game tonight on 13:08 - May 16 by Griller

That’s a bit rough on your brother, Griller! Poor bloke.

As it goes, having thought Leeds were certainties, the more I muse about it, the more I think Norwich might edge it 2-1. Not only are Leeds all over the shop and toothless at the moment, Farke is moaning his head off about everything from luck to VAR and beyond.

Southampton to win the final 3-1. Their football was excellent at PR and will suit Wembley.
Playoff game tonight on 14:52 - May 16 with 837 viewsblueasfook

I am torn between wanting them to lose tonight or get battered at Wembley. Surely getting to the final and then losing badly will be more traumatising for them and leave bitter memories for years to come.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Playoff game tonight on 15:16 - May 16 with 783 viewsbaxterbasics

Playoff game tonight on 14:52 - May 16 by blueasfook

I am torn between wanting them to lose tonight or get battered at Wembley. Surely getting to the final and then losing badly will be more traumatising for them and leave bitter memories for years to come.

Whoever wins between them I would love to see them crying on the telly at Wembley.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Playoff game tonight on 15:19 - May 16 with 768 viewsExiled2Surrey

Playoff game tonight on 10:16 - May 16 by SitfcB

MOT ALAW

If Leeds are up for it and their front four are on it then it could be 4/5-0 hopefully.

The issue for me is that their front four may not be on the pitch (at the same time). I worry that Farke is over-thinking it - certainly seemed to set up for a point at their place with three across the middle. he should stick to his principles and the damn will break...

On another matter, I dont get why there was not more made of Duffy playing in the last game - I just cannot see any excuse for picking him. Karma would suggest that they get absolutely smashed tonight for that selection alone (pun not intended).
Playoff game tonight on 15:22 - May 16 with 758 viewsyorkshireblue

Playoff game tonight on 16:00 - May 16 with 713 viewsdavblue

Playoff game tonight on 13:25 - May 16 by Illinoisblue

I fear you’re right. Leeds look broken. Budgies to edge it.

wouldn't surprise me.

A better team would have sensed an opportunity as they were fragile in the 1st leag.
Playoff game tonight on 22:49 - May 16 with 630 viewstextbackup

Should have said 4-0

And put 50p on it

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Playoff game tonight on 23:01 - May 16 with 592 viewsChurchman

Playoff game tonight on 14:47 - May 16 by Churchman

That’s a bit rough on your brother, Griller! Poor bloke.

As it goes, having thought Leeds were certainties, the more I muse about it, the more I think Norwich might edge it 2-1. Not only are Leeds all over the shop and toothless at the moment, Farke is moaning his head off about everything from luck to VAR and beyond.

Southampton to win the final 3-1. Their football was excellent at PR and will suit Wembley.

There’s a reason I don’t gamble. I’ve no ffing idea! 😃😅😂🤣🍺

That was so brutal I’m surprised the police weren’t called.

From the crumbs of my hapless prediction, I think it’ll be a game and a half with Southampton if they get past Albion.
Playoff game tonight on 23:25 - May 16 with 549 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Playoff game tonight on 10:13 - May 16 by SuperKieranMcKenna

The Deliverance lot are going to scrape their way through aren’t they. Leeds have melted away mentally and physically, without an earlyish goal I can see the locals getting restless. 0-1 Norwich, but hopefully West Brom will beat them with a goal in the 98th minute at Wembley.

I should hope for a Southampton promotion since they provided 6 points to us this season. I just can’t stand Martin though…

Okay they folded like paper. But generations of inbreeding is going to cause physical weaknesses. Agent Farke to the rescue before he loses out to the tactical genius that is Russel Martin.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024