Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fallout TV Show 22:30 - May 16 with 577 viewsDubtractor

Has this been covered on here?

Excellent viewing, especially if you love the games.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Fallout TV Show on 22:42 - May 16 with 518 viewsSwailsey

It’s my favourite game series of all time and I’ve been putting off watching it in case it changes the legacy for me. I’ve heard nothing but great things though?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Fallout TV Show on 22:46 - May 16 with 498 viewsZx1988

Fallout TV Show on 22:42 - May 16 by Swailsey

It’s my favourite game series of all time and I’ve been putting off watching it in case it changes the legacy for me. I’ve heard nothing but great things though?

It's such an unbelievably faithful crossover, there's absolutely nothing to worry about.

Some of the attention to detail and canon is crazy.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Fallout TV Show on 22:49 - May 16 with 485 viewswkj

I loved Episode 1 and 2. It joins Last of Us in the small group of GOOD game to tv adaptations.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Fallout TV Show on 22:52 - May 16 with 479 viewsCrayonKing

Fallout TV Show on 22:42 - May 16 by Swailsey

I really enjoyed it. I've seen a few people moaning about minor things online, but there's always someone! They got the tone spot-on though which is the main thing.

Loved Matt Berry's part. Perfect casting IMO!
Fallout TV Show on 22:53 - May 16 with 471 viewsSwailsey

Fallout TV Show on 22:52 - May 16 by CrayonKing

I really enjoyed it. I've seen a few people moaning about minor things online, but there's always someone! They got the tone spot-on though which is the main thing.

Loved Matt Berry's part. Perfect casting IMO!

Great to hear, thanks!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Fallout TV Show on 22:53 - May 16 with 470 viewsSwailsey

Fallout TV Show on 22:46 - May 16 by Zx1988

It's such an unbelievably faithful crossover, there's absolutely nothing to worry about.

Some of the attention to detail and canon is crazy.

Ok ok convinced. Thanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024