Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a beautiful morning 08:33 - May 17 with 777 viewsDyland

As Fungers and others wrote, that really is the icing on the cake. If WBA win the playoffs it's even more hilarious but frankly who gives a fook right now.

Have lovely weekends one and all.

COYFB

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

What a beautiful morning on 09:15 - May 17 with 659 viewswkj

It kind of brings a smile to my face remembering all the times some of the Norwich faithful said it was a poor league. A poor league they couldn't get promoted from.

Meanwhile, its largely accepted this is the strongest championship season to date.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What a beautiful morning on 09:21 - May 17 with 619 viewsGlasgowBlue

What a beautiful morning on 09:15 - May 17 by wkj

It kind of brings a smile to my face remembering all the times some of the Norwich faithful said it was a poor league. A poor league they couldn't get promoted from.

Meanwhile, its largely accepted this is the strongest championship season to date.

It’s been a strange league this season. The top 4 have been the strongest ever, which makes our achievement all the more remarkable. West Brom have pretty much had squatters rights for 5th place since the beginning, but the teams from 6th down to Plymouth have been bang average.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

What a beautiful morning on 09:31 - May 17 with 594 viewswkj

What a beautiful morning on 09:21 - May 17 by GlasgowBlue

It’s been a strange league this season. The top 4 have been the strongest ever, which makes our achievement all the more remarkable. West Brom have pretty much had squatters rights for 5th place since the beginning, but the teams from 6th down to Plymouth have been bang average.

I must admit, in my old age it is increasingly more challenging to look down for long periods of time, so I didn't pay much attention to teams outside of 4th.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What a beautiful morning on 09:34 - May 17 with 574 viewsfooters

An artistic correspondent (and dear friend) sent me an amusing picture this morning. I nearly spat out my tea, toast and kippers.

Not quite sure what it means though.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What a beautiful morning on 10:36 - May 17 with 484 viewsBossy

I slept like a baby last night for the first time in months.

The sun is shining.

All seems A-OK in my little world.

Poll: Should there be stickied threads for hot topics (e.g. matchday/McKenna rumours)?

What a beautiful morning on 15:14 - May 17 with 306 viewsN2_Blue

What a beautiful morning on 10:36 - May 17 by Bossy

I slept like a baby last night for the first time in months.

The sun is shining.

All seems A-OK in my little world.

From a football perspective it can't really get better right now.

I don't really care for international football but admittedly the Euro's will be a nice distraction for the long close season waiting for Prem football. If england went on and won the tournament it really would have been the absolute perfect season...but i've probaly only got interest for the knock out games.

A tourmament tournament with teams in third getting through the group stages just seems ridiculous in all honesty and a way of prolonging things that don't need to be.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024