Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think I'd rather Leeds win it tbh 21:39 - May 17 with 1451 viewsSimonds92

I like Southampton as a club but can't deal with that smug tẁat.
I think I'd rather Leeds win it tbh on 21:40 - May 17 with 1427 viewsgainsboroughblue

In terms of contests, these have been the worst set of play-off semis I can recall.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I think I'd rather Leeds win it tbh on 21:41 - May 17 with 1400 viewsbazza

Got to agree, should be a cracking final. Hopefully Leeds up, and Martin sacked.
I think I'd rather Leeds win it tbh on 21:42 - May 17 with 1392 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Southampton who we took six points out of, or Leeds who took six out of us.
Tough call.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I think I'd rather Leeds win it tbh on 21:46 - May 17 with 1355 viewsSitfcB

Think I want Leeds. It’ll be funny to go there and pay £17 less for a ticket and it being a Premier League game….plus Russell Martin managing in the Prem? No thanks.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I think I'd rather Leeds win it tbh on 21:47 - May 17 with 1334 viewsbazza

I think I'd rather Leeds win it tbh on 21:42 - May 17 by Cheltenham_Blue

Southampton who we took six points out of, or Leeds who took six out of us.
Tough call.

Next season will be a different kettle of Fish. Be fairly different sides all round, points gained this season won’t mean a thing next season to be fair.
I think I'd rather Leeds win it tbh on 21:48 - May 17 with 1320 views_clive_baker_

TBH as a playoff final spectacle Leeds v Saints is way more promising than either of Norwich or WBA.
I think I'd rather Leeds win it tbh on 21:48 - May 17 with 1316 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I think I'd rather Leeds win it tbh on 21:46 - May 17 by SitfcB

Think I want Leeds. It’ll be funny to go there and pay £17 less for a ticket and it being a Premier League game….plus Russell Martin managing in the Prem? No thanks.

He wouldn’t be managing in the Prem for very long though.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I think I'd rather Leeds win it tbh on 21:49 - May 17 with 1294 viewsVaughan8

Sorry I disagree.

Martin the Premier league would be hilarious.

And leeds staying down would be too.
Login to get fewer ads

I think I'd rather Leeds win it tbh on 21:52 - May 17 with 1252 viewsBarcaBlue

I think I'd rather Leeds win it tbh on 21:48 - May 17 by _clive_baker_

TBH as a playoff final spectacle Leeds v Saints is way more promising than either of Norwich or WBA.

... and deserved over the season, ultimately just a shame one of them has to win.
I think I'd rather Leeds win it tbh on 21:54 - May 17 with 1230 views_clive_baker_

I think I'd rather Leeds win it tbh on 21:52 - May 17 by BarcaBlue

... and deserved over the season, ultimately just a shame one of them has to win.

Agreed. On the flip side we’re guaranteed one of Leeds / Farke and Martin will be left sobbing at the end.
I think I'd rather Leeds win it tbh on 22:11 - May 17 with 1054 viewsMattinLondon

I disagree. Yes, Martin does come across badly but he’s one man. Leeds have thousands of self-entitled knobs who think that the world is against them. Against them because apparently most football fans are all obsessed about them and that they are massive.
I think I'd rather Leeds win it tbh on 22:18 - May 17 with 960 viewsBarcaBlue

I think I'd rather Leeds win it tbh on 22:11 - May 17 by MattinLondon

I disagree. Yes, Martin does come across badly but he’s one man. Leeds have thousands of self-entitled knobs who think that the world is against them. Against them because apparently most football fans are all obsessed about them and that they are massive.

... and don't forget the self-entitled players. I guess none of them will refuse to play in the final. Horrible team, horrible fans, Farke almost seems bearable in comparison.
I think I'd rather Leeds win it tbh on 23:30 - May 17 with 851 viewsMattinLondon

I think I'd rather Leeds win it tbh on 22:18 - May 17 by BarcaBlue

... and don't forget the self-entitled players. I guess none of them will refuse to play in the final. Horrible team, horrible fans, Farke almost seems bearable in comparison.

And despite what others might say, Leeds have awful support.
I think I'd rather Leeds win it tbh on 00:38 - May 18 with 749 viewsChurchman

He’s dreadful, but Southampton as a club are fine. However, Leeds finished third (six points behind us, in case you don’t know) and my mate follows them so I don’t know.

Leeds have a better more dynamic forward line, Saints are a better team. The difference between them and WBA/Budgies was a chasm. Leeds could have had 10 and 3-1 doesn’t reflect how good Southampton were.

How on earth did we finish higher than those two and just a point behind Leicester? The more the days pass, the more amazing the achievement feels. The table doesn’t lie.
I think I'd rather Leeds win it tbh on 05:48 - May 18 with 609 viewsArchiRob

I rather liked his antics after we beat them Twice.

I recall losing to Leeds twice and I really didn't like that - My preference is Southampton

Poll: What best describes Norwich defeat

I think I'd rather Leeds win it tbh on 05:50 - May 18 with 605 viewsArchiRob

I think I'd rather Leeds win it tbh on 21:49 - May 17 by Vaughan8

Sorry I disagree.

Martin the Premier league would be hilarious.

And leeds staying down would be too.

Sorry accidentally downvoted you

Poll: What best describes Norwich defeat

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024