Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What player are you most looking forward to seeing in the flesh next season? 10:51 - May 22 with 1075 viewstextbackup

(Not that I really care too much for anyone if they are are a Town player, but sometimes you just have to appreciate quality)

Over the years I’ve often thought about those players we didn’t get to watch at PR, huge names in the footballing world.

Foden is one I can’t wait to watch live next season, of course him being on the losing side, but he’s some player

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What player are you most looking forward to seeing in the flesh next season? on 10:52 - May 22 with 1040 viewsKieran_Knows

De Bruyne & Odegaard. Their brains are on another planet when it comes to the football pitch.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

What player are you most looking forward to seeing in the flesh next season? on 10:53 - May 22 with 1024 viewsRobTheMonk

What player are you most looking forward to seeing in the flesh next season? on 10:52 - May 22 by Kieran_Knows

De Bruyne & Odegaard. Their brains are on another planet when it comes to the football pitch.

Odegaard's close control and weird passes are something else.
What player are you most looking forward to seeing in the flesh next season? on 10:53 - May 22 with 1024 viewsTrumptonBlue

Wes Burns.
What player are you most looking forward to seeing in the flesh next season? on 10:53 - May 22 with 1019 viewsBiGDonnie

What player are you most looking forward to seeing in the flesh next season? on 10:52 - May 22 by Kieran_Knows

Brains will be on the floor once Morsy's clattered em in the first five.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

What player are you most looking forward to seeing in the flesh next season? on 10:54 - May 22 with 1007 viewsEuanTown

Kdb
What player are you most looking forward to seeing in the flesh next season? on 10:57 - May 22 with 978 viewsIP4_Blue

Yeah i see Foden last week, went Spurs v City as mate is Spurs fan, Foden was quality.

Lovely stadium although couldn't take rucksack in and had to pay £10 to put bag in
What player are you most looking forward to seeing in the flesh next season? on 10:57 - May 22 with 967 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cheeky little Chappers

https://www.skysports.com/football/video/30998/13106509/new-angle-conor-chaplin-

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What player are you most looking forward to seeing in the flesh next season? on 10:59 - May 22 with 952 viewstextbackup

What player are you most looking forward to seeing in the flesh next season? on 10:53 - May 22 by TrumptonBlue

Wes Burns.

Have him down to score our first PL goal

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

What player are you most looking forward to seeing in the flesh next season? on 12:01 - May 22 with 743 viewsDinnernotTea

De Bruyne.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

What player are you most looking forward to seeing in the flesh next season? on 13:14 - May 22 with 582 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Rodri.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

What player are you most looking forward to seeing in the flesh next season? on 14:46 - May 22 with 504 viewsjudespiveyg

Ederson. Specifically the occasions when he's picking the ball out of his net.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

What player are you most looking forward to seeing in the flesh next season? on 15:59 - May 22 with 415 viewsyorkshireblue

I look forward to booing Jonathan Rowe at whatever club signs him as Norwich slip into mid-table medicority.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024