Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stuart Watson pretty spot on again! 11:07 - Jan 9 with 2205 viewskizaitfc

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/monday_verdict_from_unity_to_discord_in_18_months_wh

With Mick getting press from the local paper like this how is his job still seemingly so safe, the man can do nothing wrong in the eyes or Evans

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Stuart Watson pretty spot on again! on 11:10 - Jan 9 with 2100 viewsITFC_Forever

Not saying he's wrong, but he revels in it when we're in a bad way.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Stuart Watson pretty spot on again! on 11:13 - Jan 9 with 2061 viewsSteve_M

Stuart Watson pretty spot on again! on 11:10 - Jan 9 by ITFC_Forever

More hits, more sales. Same if the club is doing well.

Somewhere in between isn't much good for anyone.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Stuart Watson pretty spot on again! on 11:14 - Jan 9 with 2050 viewsLankHenners

Think he knows he's writing for majority (the most vocal anyway) with that style and tone, and at the end of the day his job is to get as many people to buy his paper, click on his web pages etc.

Very hard to disagree with him, mind. Hits some nails on the head.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Stuart Watson pretty spot on again! on 11:21 - Jan 9 with 1957 viewsPinewoodblue

It is hard to find fault with the article.

no one seems prepared to accept responsibility for our current malaise. The lack of everything is so plain to see, it makes it easy for our opponents, they know we are going to make mistakes.

Look again at the second Lincoln goal, gifted by a sloppy header from Berra. The goal scorer keeps going even though he can see that the ball should be cleared by our defender. It is as if he has been told to do this as there is always a chance, with the way Town are defending, so be prepared for an unexpected opportunity. An opportunity that was well taken.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Stuart Watson pretty spot on again! on 11:22 - Jan 9 with 1921 viewsportmanking

How has it got to this? Criminally bad leadership from the ownership that's how. Ian Milne is a slight upgrade on Clegg, but there's no doubting that the club lacks a true figurehead - and that should be Mr Evans I'm afraid.
Stuart Watson pretty spot on again! on 11:24 - Jan 9 with 1897 viewsITFC_Forever

Stuart Watson pretty spot on again! on 11:21 - Jan 9 by Pinewoodblue

It is hard to find fault with the article.

no one seems prepared to accept responsibility for our current malaise. The lack of everything is so plain to see, it makes it easy for our opponents, they know we are going to make mistakes.

Look again at the second Lincoln goal, gifted by a sloppy header from Berra. The goal scorer keeps going even though he can see that the ball should be cleared by our defender. It is as if he has been told to do this as there is always a chance, with the way Town are defending, so be prepared for an unexpected opportunity. An opportunity that was well taken.

Isn't that what any striker worth their salt would do?
Gamble and keep running in the expectation that a defender makes a mistake, just in case he does?

Although Berra's header cost us that goal, I would argue he saved us numerous times on Saturday when he covered for more poor play from Knudsen either losing the ball / losing his man / poor positioning / all three.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Stuart Watson pretty spot on again! on 11:33 - Jan 9 with 1803 viewsBurwell_Blue

Some of the players have simply had enough.

During a recent home match a player was told not to take shot on goal with a direct free kick but to hit it into the wall 'in the hope of a ricochet' - what sort or approach is that?
Stuart Watson pretty spot on again! on 12:01 - Jan 9 with 1597 viewsiamipswich

I think Watson is a very good, balanced writer. When things are going well he writes with the same enthusiasm as when things are going poorly like they currently are.

Poll: Who will return first?

Login to get fewer ads

Stuart Watson pretty spot on again! on 12:31 - Jan 9 with 1341 viewsIllinoisblue

Us being crap probably makes his job more interesting, but I'm not sure he revels in it. I'm sure he'd much rather be reporting on a promotion challenge

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Stuart Watson pretty spot on again! on 12:51 - Jan 9 with 1179 viewsLTblue

Wether he revels in it or not he is 100% right this time
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024