Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR look to be busy 18:31 - Jan 10 with 930 viewsdavblue

Sold Sandro, Chery and Polter, the last 2 for 7 million.

Lua Lua from Brighton and have made a bid for Freeman from Bristol City.
QPR look to be busy on 18:36 - Jan 10 with 870 viewsBenters

Hang on MM has a list of reasons why there are no players about to buy as long as your arm?

That cant be right ?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

QPR look to be busy on 18:45 - Jan 10 with 806 viewsHarryfromBath

A couple of my Bristol City friends hurriedly went off the check QPR's fixtures when this story broke to see when they played us this spring, as we are the only opponents Freeman turns up for. They were most disappointed to see we have already played Rangers twice.

That is some clever offloading by Holloway as none of the three seemed to fit in with the style of play he is working on. Getting £7m is smart business for the Chery and Polter.

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

QPR look to be busy on 18:52 - Jan 10 with 753 viewsRadlett_blue

QPR look to be busy on 18:45 - Jan 10 by HarryfromBath

A couple of my Bristol City friends hurriedly went off the check QPR's fixtures when this story broke to see when they played us this spring, as we are the only opponents Freeman turns up for. They were most disappointed to see we have already played Rangers twice.

That is some clever offloading by Holloway as none of the three seemed to fit in with the style of play he is working on. Getting £7m is smart business for the Chery and Polter.

Yes Polter has never impressed me. Sandro will be a free but they want to get his £25k a week off the wage bill.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024