Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emmanuel - another Mick ill judgement 10:54 - Jan 18 with 1002 viewsunstableblue

Obviously Mick's main errors are persevering with Douglas, not driving Skuse to grab games, poor recruitment in Best, not developing a system until very recently to make use of Bru, Ward and Dozzell.

And obviously through his tenure the system, formation, and set-up has been very questionable: defence first, long ball style, lack of movement, lack of width and passing. Round pegs in square holes. etc etc etc. I think we've played a lot worse than last night, and at home in the league under Mick.

I thought Emmanual came out well from last night - I know some disagree - he was trying to do things right, hold the ball, keep the ball on the ground, find the man, some energy in running. HOW THE F@CK HAS HE NOT BEEN PLAYING HIM! when he has been playing well in the right back role, not perfect, and far superior to Chambo in that berth.

I did think Digby was OK last night as well.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Emmanuel - another Mick ill judgement on 10:58 - Jan 18 with 941 viewsPinewoodblue

Be interesting to see what Mick does with the defence at Huddersfield. Wil he stick with three (or five) at the back and if not will it be Digby or Emmanual who loses out as Chsmbers is sure to play?

Does the new centre back, or it is right back, get a start?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Emmanuel - another Mick ill judgement on 11:09 - Jan 18 with 849 viewsunstableblue

Emmanuel - another Mick ill judgement on 10:58 - Jan 18 by Pinewoodblue

Be interesting to see what Mick does with the defence at Huddersfield. Wil he stick with three (or five) at the back and if not will it be Digby or Emmanual who loses out as Chsmbers is sure to play?

Does the new centre back, or it is right back, get a start?

Emmanuel has to start for the remainder of the season unless he has some awful dip in form /confidence (which is highl likely in Mick's turgid system - see Ward!).

As does Dozzell and Bru. Of course we may be entering a relegation battle, and Mick may go full dire style - but we need to build for future

Emmanuel - another Mick ill judgement on 11:23 - Jan 18 with 759 viewsRadlett_blue

I agree with your post, apart from the assertion that we've played a lot worse, given the standard of the opposition.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Emmanuel - another Mick ill judgement on 11:35 - Jan 18 with 683 viewsunstableblue

Emmanuel - another Mick ill judgement on 11:23 - Jan 18 by Radlett_blue

I agree with your post, apart from the assertion that we've played a lot worse, given the standard of the opposition.

We have had teams come to Portman Road, with a lot more energy and organisation than Lincoln last night, and still make us look ordinary. Charlton at home last season.. were for me a inferior proposition to Lincoln - dire form, confidence, shape, doomed to relegation.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024