Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really impressed with lincolns management 12:44 - Jan 18 with 1129 viewsdannyallen

I think I saw Micks replacement yesterday. You could see before the game how up for the game their players were. They didn't look worried or nervous about playing us (don't blame them), they looked confident and that's something our players don't feel. It's time for a new manager to install a bit of confidence in the team. I think our players are frustrated and although I do think they want to play for Mick, mick himself can't surely believe he is the man to pull us out of this slump and that reflects on the team. Ward only played well when we're winning, there's better players in league 2 than Skuse and Douglas and our defence is awful. Continued.... our strikers (tumbleweed). Our best player isn't ours but il end on a positive, barts the best goalkeeper in the league. Time for change, Evans - invest or sell up!!!!
Really impressed with lincolns management on 13:34 - Jan 18 with 1017 viewsChe

I thought Lincoln won the warm up
Psychologically our players should have been out on that pitch first and heading down towards us.
I watched the intensity and variety of their pre match warm up and thought then they are being well prepared.
I said nothing about this at the time but during journey home I mentioned it to my girlfriend and she agreed and had thought the same thing.
Little things I know but they are the things you have to get right. Read the Alex Ferguson book its very interesting.
Really impressed with lincolns management on 13:37 - Jan 18 with 995 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

As much as some will ignore this, listening to Radio Lincoln as I drove away from the ground they were interviewing the Cowley brothers and waiting in the wings was Mick... Who congratulated them and spoke to them at length (this was well over an hour after kick off)

The radio Lincoln presenters commented about Mick's integrity and willingness to speak to the Lincoln staff
Really impressed with lincolns management on 13:39 - Jan 18 with 952 viewschiddley

Really impressed with lincolns management on 13:37 - Jan 18 by King_of_Portman_Rd

As much as some will ignore this, listening to Radio Lincoln as I drove away from the ground they were interviewing the Cowley brothers and waiting in the wings was Mick... Who congratulated them and spoke to them at length (this was well over an hour after kick off)

The radio Lincoln presenters commented about Mick's integrity and willingness to speak to the Lincoln staff

Mick is a lovely person, however he is not a good football manager.

Poll: The best joke petition of the last few days

Really impressed with lincolns management on 13:40 - Jan 18 with 949 viewsMaySixth

Danny Cowley should never be allowed the keys to our club.

Despite outplaying us over two legs, that's more an indication of how bad we are rather than how progressive they are.

Dirty team well-versed in the dark arts.

They will unravel when they make League football and will be gone.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Really impressed with lincolns management on 13:41 - Jan 18 with 937 viewsReuser_is_God

Really impressed with lincolns management on 13:34 - Jan 18 by Che

I thought Lincoln won the warm up
Psychologically our players should have been out on that pitch first and heading down towards us.
I watched the intensity and variety of their pre match warm up and thought then they are being well prepared.
I said nothing about this at the time but during journey home I mentioned it to my girlfriend and she agreed and had thought the same thing.
Little things I know but they are the things you have to get right. Read the Alex Ferguson book its very interesting.

Jermaine Jenas said as much in the commentary.

I remember the coach of my youth team (we were nothing special, just a good side locally) & he always used to take the warm up so seriously & he'd say things like 'Warm up better you'll play better' & I'd go along with it but used to think it was a load of bollox but when I joined other teams who didn't do that you definitely notice it, taking a while to get into games etc.

I certainly don't think it's coincidence.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Really impressed with lincolns management on 13:43 - Jan 18 with 914 viewsReuser_is_God

Really impressed with lincolns management on 13:40 - Jan 18 by MaySixth

Danny Cowley should never be allowed the keys to our club.

Despite outplaying us over two legs, that's more an indication of how bad we are rather than how progressive they are.

Dirty team well-versed in the dark arts.

They will unravel when they make League football and will be gone.

Dark arts?

Every successful side is good at the 'dark arts'. We were whilst at our best under MM.

If you're referring to the treatment of Lawrence last night then that's pathetic. They were just professional fouls, nothing nasty at all. Granted their RB should've been booked earlier but they never done anything OTT to Lawrence, in fact I felt they dealt with him very well.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Really impressed with lincolns management on 13:50 - Jan 18 with 868 viewslegoman

Really impressed with lincolns management on 13:37 - Jan 18 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Rubbing shoulders franticly...last Desperate resort.

Poll: Sheepshanks 5 years -v- Evans 5 points

Really impressed with lincolns management on 14:36 - Jan 18 with 783 viewsbenno1uk

Completely agree. We could do a lot worse than appoint Lincoln's manager / management team. They obviously have the full support of the crowd and players and seem very professional and confident. They could also bring a few of their players too. Not sure about the lump number 9 though...
Login to get fewer ads

Really impressed with lincolns management on 14:39 - Jan 18 with 763 viewsdirtyboy

Really impressed with lincolns management on 14:36 - Jan 18 by benno1uk

Completely agree. We could do a lot worse than appoint Lincoln's manager / management team. They obviously have the full support of the crowd and players and seem very professional and confident. They could also bring a few of their players too. Not sure about the lump number 9 though...

I think Rhead was proof that a big lump who can hold up the ball is invaluable at any level. He's a nuisance, difficult to get the ball off, makes defenders nervous etc.

I don't care how unfit he looked, he does a job and was good at it.

Murphy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024