Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whilst I've been away 08:08 - Jan 19 with 477 viewsSwn98

Having been away since before Xmas I've followed the unfolding events from down under.
As anyone who follows my comments on the news site will know I'm a strong supporter of MM as my 900+ minus arrows will prove.
In my opinion though I feel that mob rule has won and the atmosphere of the club is so toxic that for the best interests of the club he should go with thanks for what he did achieve,an achievement that I think lots of supporters especially on the news site never fully appreciated because of their own intransigent opinions that they would never have to be judged on.
Looking forward I feel really sorry for any incoming manager the baying mob who think it's so easy to turn things round will soon be after more blood when the task in hand proves harder than the ease with which they tap their keyboards.
In some respect sad but also interesting times ahead.
Whilst I've been away on 08:19 - Jan 19 with 438 viewstextbackup

We were out played by a non league team twice, as well as awful football in the league for a massive amount of months. But yeah, you blame the fans.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Whilst I've been away on 08:32 - Jan 19 with 427 viewsSwn98

Whilst I've been away on 08:19 - Jan 19 by textbackup

We were out played by a non league team twice, as well as awful football in the league for a massive amount of months. But yeah, you blame the fans.

Don't think I'm blaming the fans more criticising the vociferous opinions and how easy in their eyes it would be to turn things round yes it is easy when you haven't got to be judged by15k -20k expectant fans every Saturday.
We shall see the, club is always bigger than any single person.
Whilst I've been away on 08:41 - Jan 19 with 416 viewstaximan

Whilst I've been away on 08:32 - Jan 19 by Swn98

Don't think I'm blaming the fans more criticising the vociferous opinions and how easy in their eyes it would be to turn things round yes it is easy when you haven't got to be judged by15k -20k expectant fans every Saturday.

so what is your suggestion ??

plenty more happy clapping ?

just swallow the dross that the combination of mm (tactics) and evans (lack of funding) serve up ?
Whilst I've been away on 08:44 - Jan 19 with 405 viewsBenters

Who are you Rod Stewart ?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Whilst I've been away on 08:45 - Jan 19 with 396 viewsBenters

Whilst I've been away on 08:41 - Jan 19 by taximan

just swallow the dross that the combination of mm (tactics) and evans (lack of funding) serve up ?

yes and blame the fans when it goes tits up or the ref !

We were 11th for 10 mins before Christmas .

Living the dream.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Whilst I've been away on 08:47 - Jan 19 with 389 viewshype313

Whilst I've been away on 08:32 - Jan 19 by Swn98

The problem is, it isn't one single person, it's thousands.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Whilst I've been away on 09:09 - Jan 19 with 370 viewsSwn98

Whilst I've been away on 08:41 - Jan 19 by taximan

My point is I feel sorry for any future incoming manger the atmosphere is so toxic that anything less than a quick turn around will result in more of the same and a further spiral of decline I sincerely hope I'm wrong.
If you must find something to blame there are a few candidates Chiefly Evans and Cleggs wrong appointments early on Miss spending the resources given to them.
Some of MM decisions,far to many individual errors by payers please don't chuck the MM TC coaches the football out of them that's utter crap used to defend people's opinions,and finally us the fans and the WWW used to stir up the vitriol and abuse around the club this is proven by the fact that a 3-2 win on Saturday was greeted by 3 pages of comments a 1-0 although I'm led to believe woefull display on Tues was greeted by 10 plus pages.Sad times!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024