Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick has to go doesnt he.... 07:57 - Jan 19 with 1060 viewsnodge_blue

My anger is subsiding more into sadness. I think Mick is a decent man and I dont like to see us descending into vitriol aimed at him. The owner should really step in.

Sometimes a change is needed for change sake. It doesnt mean it will work, but sometimes, like Leeds and Leicester did you spin through some managers and hit on the right combination. Sticking with someone doesnt always work.

Plus, I am fed up watching us play like this. Watching a Mick side is like watching Ali box rope-a-dope. We take a pummelling, rarely on the front foot and then sometimes sneak a goal to scrape a win. Even in our successful seasons it was more like that. I want to see us just having a go more, playing through the midfield and not over it. I can even accept us staying in championship if it was more enjoyable to go (and cheaper).

So, whilst going now will be a huge struggle for the club in terms of filling new manager and signing players, I just think him struggling on will drag the fan / club relationship to new lows.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Mick has to go doesnt he.... on 08:01 - Jan 19 with 1037 viewsVaughan8

I seriously think a change is needed. It's all getting a bit stale and we are mostly rubbish despite being 14th (how are there 10 worse teams than us?).

If we could change a lot of the players, that probably would be better but we can't. The easiest thing is to change the manager.

It might not work, maybe the players are rubbish and Mick just had them over performing for 2 years. Unless we change it, we will never know.

However I don't think they will change it. If he doesn't go after that disgraceful performance the other day, he will never go. We could probably lose 5-0 to Norwich and he still wouldn't go and you would have them defend him
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024