Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'll share a text from the current Mexico based & possibly drunk Lucan 09:48 - Jan 19 with 826 viewsartsbossbeard

I'm sitting on my balcony in my pants having a fag. I've scrawled "Mick Out" on my bedsheet and displaying it in front of loads of bemused Americans.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I'll share a text from the current Mexico based & possibly drunk Lucan on 09:49 - Jan 19 with 776 viewsKeno

if only there was a photo!!

actually maybe not

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I'll share a text from the current Mexico based & possibly drunk Lucan on 09:49 - Jan 19 with 776 viewstaximan

fantastic

a worldwide "mick out" message
I'll share a text from the current Mexico based & possibly drunk Lucan on 09:49 - Jan 19 with 772 viewshoppy

I'm hoping the 'displaying it' bit refers to the bedsheet bit, and not the 'on my balcony in my pants' bit.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I'll share a text from the current Mexico based & possibly drunk Lucan on 09:50 - Jan 19 with 760 viewsNewcyBlue

Any info on what he used to scrawl Mick Out on his bedsheet?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

I'll share a text from the current Mexico based & possibly drunk Lucan on 09:50 - Jan 19 with 748 viewsPJH

I'll share a text from the current Mexico based & possibly drunk Lucan on 09:49 - Jan 19 by hoppy

I'm hoping the 'displaying it' bit refers to the bedsheet bit, and not the 'on my balcony in my pants' bit.

and hopefully the 'M' did not look like a 'D'.
I'll share a text from the current Mexico based & possibly drunk Lucan on 09:53 - Jan 19 with 734 viewshoppy

I'll share a text from the current Mexico based & possibly drunk Lucan on 09:50 - Jan 19 by NewcyBlue

Any info on what he used to scrawl Mick Out on his bedsheet?

Hopefully these - they are apparently Crayola Meltdown Crayons... so would be ideal.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024