Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burton Away 09:30 - Jan 19 with 778 viewsyorkshireblue

I know it's Good Friday, but is this game on TV? Majority of other fixtures that day seem to be 15:00 kick-offs rather than 19:45.

I didn't think TV fixtures went that far in advance.
Burton Away on 09:34 - Jan 19 with 766 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

No it's not

A few clubs do that as there's games on Bank holiday Monday. Newcastle at home for us I believe.

A shame because I'd have definetely done Burton if it was a Saturday. A Friday night is a bit meh

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Burton Away on 09:44 - Jan 19 with 743 viewsITFC_Forever

No - it was moved to give us an extra day's rest ahead of the Newcastle game on Easter Monday game.

Hopefully the Newcastle game will be moved for tv as I can't do Easter Monday afternoon.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Burton Away on 10:24 - Jan 19 with 675 viewshoppy

Burton Away on 09:44 - Jan 19 by ITFC_Forever

No - it was moved to give us an extra day's rest ahead of the Newcastle game on Easter Monday game.

Hopefully the Newcastle game will be moved for tv as I can't do Easter Monday afternoon.

The Newcastle game on Easter Monday is the one that should see Oliver leading the team out, all being well.
I don't think they'd likely move that one for TV, personally.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Burton Away on 10:26 - Jan 19 with 668 viewshoppy

With our TV appearance this week, I would think if they were considering our game for showing live, they may well now be trying to show a repear of Escape to Victory instead.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Burton Away on 10:31 - Jan 19 with 658 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Burton Away on 10:24 - Jan 19 by hoppy

The Newcastle game on Easter Monday is the one that should see Oliver leading the team out, all being well.

I do.

They always have a late championship game on the bank holiday with two premier league games live that day too. It's usually something like:
12:30
5:30
7:45

One of those live slots will be a sky championship game. The Geordies will be right up there and with the whole SBR factor as well, I am confident it'll be moved which will annoy those of us on bus replacements from London way
[Post edited 19 Jan 2017 10:31]

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Burton Away on 11:13 - Jan 19 with 601 viewsStenvict

Burton Away on 10:31 - Jan 19 by The_Romford_Blue

I do.

They always have a late championship game on the bank holiday with two premier league games live that day too. It's usually something like:
12:30
5:30
7:45

One of those live slots will be a sky championship game. The Geordies will be right up there and with the whole SBR factor as well, I am confident it'll be moved which will annoy those of us on bus replacements from London way
[Post edited 19 Jan 2017 10:31]

Are you able/learning to drive? Whilst the train is quick, there seems to be issues every season.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Burton Away on 11:18 - Jan 19 with 587 viewsITFC_Forever

Burton Away on 10:24 - Jan 19 by hoppy

Newcastle going for promotion, the SBR factor.... I would have thought that is a prime candidate for Sky to screen it.

There will only 3 games left after that for Newcastle (assuming no postponements or rearranged games from FAC are scheduled after Easter Monday).

Given Newcastle are already 7 points clear of third, the game against us could easily be the one which secures their promotion, so another reason for Sky to show it.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2017 11:21]

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Burton Away on 11:21 - Jan 19 with 569 viewsStenvict

Burton Away on 11:18 - Jan 19 by ITFC_Forever

Newcastle going for promotion, the SBR factor.... I would have thought that is a prime candidate for Sky to screen it.

There will only 3 games left after that for Newcastle (assuming no postponements or rearranged games from FAC are scheduled after Easter Monday).

Given Newcastle are already 7 points clear of third, the game against us could easily be the one which secures their promotion, so another reason for Sky to show it.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2017 11:21]

And we should be fighting for (1)6th place by then

Poll: What will be announced first?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024