Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All our club needs us a quick conversation 10:29 - Jan 22 with 790 viewsBluefish

Between mick and Marcus where Marcus tells mick to sort the playing style out and have more faith in the youngsters between now and may or he is out of a job.

Simple

Of and probably worth mentioning to never pick Dougie again because it upsets the fans

To he fair he has been trying to do these things recently but it hasn't necessarily worked and hasn't been consistent enough. Maybe the chat already took place?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

All our club needs us a quick conversation on 10:37 - Jan 22 with 761 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

if your final paragraph is correct then Marcus needs to call him back and say sorry Mick gave you a chance but it doesn't seem to be working so this might be a good time to go our separate ways.
All our club needs us a quick conversation on 10:41 - Jan 22 with 725 viewsBluefish

All our club needs us a quick conversation on 10:37 - Jan 22 by blueblueburleymcgrew

if your final paragraph is correct then Marcus needs to call him back and say sorry Mick gave you a chance but it doesn't seem to be working so this might be a good time to go our separate ways.

So mick is told to play more youngsters and change the style but because we then lose he has to go immediately? That doesn't make sense

All our club needs us a quick conversation on 10:41 - Jan 22 with 730 viewsGuthrum

To which McCarthy ought to have responded: "Can you get me some more decent quality players signed in the January window, then? So I don't end up having to rely on Douglas as an option to beef up the midfield and Lawrence as the only goalscorer."

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

All our club needs us a quick conversation on 10:42 - Jan 22 with 712 viewsBluefish

All our club needs us a quick conversation on 10:41 - Jan 22 by Guthrum

To which McCarthy ought to have responded: "Can you get me some more decent quality players signed in the January window, then? So I don't end up having to rely on Douglas as an option to beef up the midfield and Lawrence as the only goalscorer."

And we will get them

All our club needs us a quick conversation on 10:48 - Jan 22 with 683 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

All our club needs us a quick conversation on 10:41 - Jan 22 by Bluefish

So mick is told to play more youngsters and change the style but because we then lose he has to go immediately? That doesn't make sense

Change in style has been evident since the start of the season but though it's clearly the right thing to do Mick hasn't delivered results. Other than Dozzell (who he took off at half time and replaced with the evergreen Douglas) which youngster fetarured in yesterday's game?
All our club needs us a quick conversation on 10:49 - Jan 22 with 676 viewsGuthrum

All our club needs us a quick conversation on 10:42 - Jan 22 by Bluefish

And we will get them

Diagouraga could turn out to be the first of those. Maybe even Moore the other, who knows?

But currently, we don't have enough strength in depth to be able to perform consistently. If, say, Lawrence has an off-day (and it sounded like he had a bit of a quiet one yesterday), we don't score. Berra's form is shaky, at best, weakens the whole back-line.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

All our club needs us a quick conversation on 10:59 - Jan 22 with 646 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Mick has said countless times he is left to manage the team with no interference. If ME suggested such a thing MM would walk I have no doubt. He would not settle for being told what to do by anybody.
All our club needs us a quick conversation on 11:02 - Jan 22 with 621 viewsmonytowbray

I don't feel it's ME's place to tell MM how to do his job, but it is his place to tell him he's not doing his job, if that makes sense?

When the owner starts picking the team it's even deeper sh1t.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024