Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League Cup Final tickets 17:06 - Jan 30 with 1028 viewsRoyKeanesDog

I have a friend who is a Southampton fan who fears he won't be able to get hold of a ticket.

Is there anybody on here who might be able to assist?

Poll: Best Football Song

League Cup Final tickets on 17:12 - Jan 30 with 995 viewsSitfcB

He should be alright shouldn't he? Is he a member of some sort with Southampton?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

League Cup Final tickets on 17:17 - Jan 30 with 975 viewstextbackup

If he went to Lincoln away he'll get a letter saying he has priority

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

League Cup Final tickets on 17:20 - Jan 30 with 973 viewsRoyKeanesDog

League Cup Final tickets on 17:12 - Jan 30 by SitfcB

He should be alright shouldn't he? Is he a member of some sort with Southampton?

No, he has lived abroad most of his life, and when he moved to England it was to Sheffield.

He rarely goes to games if I'm honest, he has never lived within 200 miles of Southampton, works weekends, and has very few friends who are also Saints fans.

He supports Southampton because the first football game he ever watched on T.V was a Southampton game- so he stuck with them.

I know there is the 'surely supporters who go to games should have priority' argument, which I would agree with if he had lived in Southampton all his life and sat on the armchair 3pm every Saturday - but this is different.

League Cup Final tickets on 17:34 - Jan 30 with 942 viewsSitfcB

League Cup Final tickets on 17:20 - Jan 30 by RoyKeanesDog

No, he has lived abroad most of his life, and when he moved to England it was to Sheffield.

He rarely goes to games if I'm honest, he has never lived within 200 miles of Southampton, works weekends, and has very few friends who are also Saints fans.

He supports Southampton because the first football game he ever watched on T.V was a Southampton game- so he stuck with them.

I know there is the 'surely supporters who go to games should have priority' argument, which I would agree with if he had lived in Southampton all his life and sat on the armchair 3pm every Saturday - but this is different.

I reckon his best bet is to try and become a member and see if any go on general sale?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

League Cup Final tickets on 17:48 - Jan 30 with 894 viewsHARRY10

League Cup Final tickets on 17:20 - Jan 30 by RoyKeanesDog

Unfortunately he is among thousands of others.

I'm sure there are many town fans scattered around the country who most likely attended home games for years but found themselves elsewhere in the country for whatever reason.

Most will always turn up at the nearest away games, but will be behind some kid who sits through games twiddling on their phone at PR when it comes to tickets for these sorts of games.
League Cup Final tickets on 18:05 - Jan 30 with 874 viewsRoyKeanesDog

League Cup Final tickets on 17:34 - Jan 30 by SitfcB

I reckon his best bet is to try and become a member and see if any go on general sale?

Yeah, he is obviously looking into that too, but he is exploring all avenues.

If he doesn't get a ticket at all he said he'll make the trip regardless to soak up the atmosphere, and hope that he gets hold of one on the day.

He went to Villa away last year, and it's all he talked about the week leading up to it, and after it. I think he'd cry if he saw them win at Wembley.

League Cup Final tickets on 18:14 - Jan 30 with 846 viewsBlueStreak

In a related but not helpful matter, I have just been told that I am taking clients to that game so will be hob nobbing it up in the corporate section.
League Cup Final tickets on 18:15 - Jan 30 with 836 viewsRoyKeanesDog

League Cup Final tickets on 18:14 - Jan 30 by BlueStreak

In a related but not helpful matter, I have just been told that I am taking clients to that game so will be hob nobbing it up in the corporate section.

He bloody loves Hobnobs, he'll be gutted!

Login to get fewer ads

League Cup Final tickets on 18:16 - Jan 30 with 830 viewsBent_double

Don't know how well-off he is, but just doing an internet search brought up this company:

http://www.atstickets.com/efl-cup-tickets/efl-cup-final-tickets/6232/efl-cup-fin

Tickets start from £260.....!

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

League Cup Final tickets on 18:43 - Jan 30 with 768 viewsstrikalite

League Cup Final tickets on 18:16 - Jan 30 by Bent_double

Don't know how well-off he is, but just doing an internet search brought up this company:

http://www.atstickets.com/efl-cup-tickets/efl-cup-final-tickets/6232/efl-cup-fin

Tickets start from £260.....!

My advice would be stick to his plan of going down on the day and if he's cheeky enough approach Soton supporters coaches and ask fans as they're getting off coaches, you'll get one around the ground no doubt but he'll pay for it(touts)...

Always odd tickets on the day, people sick etc...but you have ask about and don't give up.
League Cup Final tickets on 18:47 - Jan 30 with 741 viewsbluejake78

It is not like the FA cup with only 25K to each team.There should be plenty of tickets available.It is not like they have 250k supporters like Nodge.
After Arsenal destroyed them over the weekend they probably won't even sell out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024