Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you want to protest against Marcus Evans... 13:39 - Jan 31 with 827 viewsClausThomsen

Just go to the club shop and get the letters O, U and T printed under the sponsors logo on your strip.

Or do it in tippex.
If you want to protest against Marcus Evans... on 13:49 - Jan 31 with 787 viewsDoobDude

Or even better get some tape and cover the sponsor's name.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

If you want to protest against Marcus Evans... on 13:53 - Jan 31 with 761 viewsElderGrizzly

If you want to protest against Marcus Evans... on 13:49 - Jan 31 by DoobDude

Or even better get some tape and cover the sponsor's name.

And write over the top:
"Doob Dude's Financial Services"

That'll tell him :)
If you want to protest against Marcus Evans... on 13:56 - Jan 31 with 737 viewsTheBlueBarca

Why would we give him the money?

"Managing Director Ian Milne said that while results were disappointing on the pitch, shirt sales and custom printing had actually gone up in the past season with the owner opting for a new change home strip every 4 months system to help boost revenues at the club."

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

If you want to protest against Marcus Evans... on 14:05 - Jan 31 with 670 viewsClausThomsen

If you want to protest against Marcus Evans... on 13:56 - Jan 31 by TheBlueBarca

Why would we give him the money?

"Managing Director Ian Milne said that while results were disappointing on the pitch, shirt sales and custom printing had actually gone up in the past season with the owner opting for a new change home strip every 4 months system to help boost revenues at the club."

Tippex it is then.

I reckon you could get 'is a bellend' out of one tub.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024