Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today 17:26 - Feb 18 with 2982 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

That can say they didn't enjoy that today.

Pass and move all game.

That's 7 excellent halves and 1 ok half out of 8 in February when many expected nil pour.

Roll on scum away.

We can beat them. I really think we can.

BELIEVE!

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 17:31 - Feb 18 with 2493 viewsJ2BLUE

Or listened on the radio with gems like "there isn't one Ipswich player willing to go down on Bridcutt"

I'm not surprised.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 17:32 - Feb 18 with 2476 viewsstrikalite

Haha BELIEVE, funny 'ol game innit...

Don't think the budgies are quite so confident now, we'll be going there feeling like we're above them now I'm sure...
There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 17:34 - Feb 18 with 2444 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 17:32 - Feb 18 by strikalite

Haha BELIEVE, funny 'ol game innit...

Don't think the budgies are quite so confident now, we'll be going there feeling like we're above them now I'm sure...

I feel like we are back

Our identity looks clear again - chase them down, win it back, move quickly towards the goal, shoot.

That's good enough for me bud

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 17:39 - Feb 18 with 2383 viewsBluefish

Mick out. Football is sh*t. Dinosaur etc

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 17:44 - Feb 18 with 2323 viewsTheSelkirk

Certainly enjoyed the game and great to see such a big improvement in recent weeks.

Have to say that I thought we took our foot off the pedal from about 65 minutes (defending far deeper)and there were times when we resorted to a few aimless lumps forward.
There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 17:45 - Feb 18 with 2301 viewsjeera

Our confidence is somewhat restored Rommers, and theirs has taken a dent today so who knows?

It's there to be won eh?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 17:48 - Feb 18 with 2268 viewsFtnfwest

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 17:39 - Feb 18 by Bluefish

Mick out. Football is sh*t. Dinosaur etc

One win in four now, division trembling before us
There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 17:49 - Feb 18 with 2243 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 17:45 - Feb 18 by jeera

Our confidence is somewhat restored Rommers, and theirs has taken a dent today so who knows?

It's there to be won eh?

If we win at scum, Ill accept if if we lose at Barnsley and Cardiff

Liking forward to all three but the scum game feels like a huge match even though it's realistically between two mid table teams. Big derby game and I just can't wait. On a bus replacement at like 7:30 or something stupid though

Login to get fewer ads

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 17:53 - Feb 18 with 2176 viewspointofblue

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 17:44 - Feb 18 by TheSelkirk

Certainly enjoyed the game and great to see such a big improvement in recent weeks.

Have to say that I thought we took our foot off the pedal from about 65 minutes (defending far deeper)and there were times when we resorted to a few aimless lumps forward.

I thik we burned out as the second half went on - certainly we started sitting dipper and the long ball was used a bit more frequently.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 17:58 - Feb 18 with 2100 viewsTrequartista

1 win in 8 games.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 17:59 - Feb 18 with 2086 viewsTrequartista

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 17:48 - Feb 18 by Ftnfwest

One win in four now, division trembling before us

1 win in 8 and the happy clappers are happy
[Post edited 18 Feb 2017 18:01]

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 18:01 - Feb 18 with 2062 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 17:58 - Feb 18 by Trequartista

1 win in 8 games.

Unbeaten in 4 against:
A team who were 3rd when we played them
A team unbeaten at home (until we turned them over)
A team top of the league
A team in the playoffs having their best season in years

Perhaps our mindsets are just completely different.

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 18:03 - Feb 18 with 2021 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 17:59 - Feb 18 by Trequartista

Hold on a second

Your ilk were the ones saying 'I don't care if we don't win games as long as we give it a right go, create chances and play decent football'

All three of those have been achieved this month and yet you still can't bring yourself to enjoy it.

I'm happy with what I saw today.

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 18:05 - Feb 18 with 1977 viewsTrequartista

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 18:01 - Feb 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Unbeaten in 4 against:
A team top of the league

well perhaps we should have beaten the teams at the bottom when we played them.

At the moment it is improved performances, there needs to be wins on the board before anyone can say this team is not still going nowhere in the long run

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 18:06 - Feb 18 with 1963 viewsFtnfwest

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 18:01 - Feb 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Unbeaten in 4 against:
A team top of the league

Way way better than it was but keep it in perspective. It was a great performance at villa for instance but they could have buried us by half time.
There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 18:06 - Feb 18 with 1955 viewspointofblue

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 18:03 - Feb 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Hold on a second

Your ilk were the ones saying 'I don't care if we don't win games as long as we give it a right go, create chances and play decent football'

All three of those have been achieved this month and yet you still can't bring yourself to enjoy it.

I agree though one win in eight, includng cup games, is a poor return.

BUT we're on the right track. Somehow we need to tighten up and the back whilst remaining expressive moving forward.

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 18:16 - Feb 18 with 1882 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Unbeaten in 4 against:
A team top of the league

Totally agree with you on that one, i view the situation quite differently.

There has been some incredibly poor performance also this season and 2 wins in 2017 is not good enough.
There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 18:18 - Feb 18 with 1859 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 18:16 - Feb 18 by Northern_Blue81

Totally agree with you on that one, i view the situation quite differently.

There has been some incredibly poor performance also this season and 2 wins in 2017 is not good enough.

But my point is how so many said they'd be ok with us not winning if we played well, good football, scored goals etc

Now we are doing these things, not winning and the same lot are moaning

Can you not see the hypocrisy? I don't necessarily mean from yourself but just in general

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 18:24 - Feb 18 with 1799 viewspointofblue

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 18:18 - Feb 18 by The_Romford_Blue

But my point is how so many said they'd be ok with us not winning if we played well, good football, scored goals etc

Can you not see the hypocrisy? I don't necessarily mean from yourself but just in general

For now, this is brilliant, we're finding our feet, finding our identity, building something we can proud of. But we can't keep drawing forever - we need to be able to hang on to leads, we need to be able to win games we play well in.

But that's the next step and it's not going to happen overnight. Stage One is completed; we're looking much better than we did just two and a bit weeks ago.

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 18:52 - Feb 18 with 1642 viewsNorthern_Blue81

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 18:18 - Feb 18 by The_Romford_Blue

As a fan currently, it is a bit confusing, well for me anyway!

We are still a poor team but getting some decent draws which therefore makes it fine in the short term.

Anyway, ignore me, i am a miserable git ha!
There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 19:04 - Feb 18 with 1539 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 17:59 - Feb 18 by Trequartista

Do you actually go to any of the games? I've been a Mick outer since about November, but in February it's changed. Yes he is as stubborn as feck, but in this last month, since he was finally able to get some new recruits at the end of the window, the team are playing completely differently. Maybe it was listening to all the fans who were bored sh1teless with the dross being served up, maybe it was the new recruits, but whatever it was we are now playing football again. If you stick to being Mick out without seeing what we've done in the last month, you are as stubborn as he is.

Poll: would you rather

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 19:10 - Feb 18 with 1507 viewsnshearman1

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 19:04 - Feb 18 by LegendofthePhoenix

Do you actually go to any of the games? I've been a Mick outer since about November, but in February it's changed. Yes he is as stubborn as feck, but in this last month, since he was finally able to get some new recruits at the end of the window, the team are playing completely differently. Maybe it was listening to all the fans who were bored sh1teless with the dross being served up, maybe it was the new recruits, but whatever it was we are now playing football again. If you stick to being Mick out without seeing what we've done in the last month, you are as stubborn as he is.

It's also down to Mick playing players in their natural positions and playing a formation that is both modern and works for the players he has - unlike the past year or two.
There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 19:10 - Feb 18 with 1507 viewsjeera

Why the infantile response to people looking for positives?

You want things to be good don't you?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 19:18 - Feb 18 with 1450 viewsClausThomsen

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 18:03 - Feb 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Hold on a second

But we've spent most of the season not winning games and playing utter sh*te.

It's been a good month, after Norwich the fixtures get a lot easier.

Hopefully we carry on what we're doing now and not what we were doing before.

It's possible Mick will keep building this 532 side that's done so well, but will he sh*t it and start "matching up" as he has done far too often since the playoffs?
I know where my fiver's at.
There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 19:22 - Feb 18 with 1415 viewsBorisOrTrevor

There isn't an Ipswich fan in the world who watched that game today on 19:04 - Feb 18 by LegendofthePhoenix

Agree with this. I see green shoots, the results will follow. Way way better than 6 weeks ago.

BOT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024