Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quiet on here today? are you all planning how to spend 11:56 - Feb 8 with 1142 viewsKeno

your last week before the asteroid hits earth on the 16th?

what you all going to be doing then??

what will be the last thing posted on here by whom before the end of the world??
[Post edited 8 Feb 2017 13:15]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Quite on hear today? are you all planning how to spend on 12:00 - Feb 8 with 1120 viewsBluebell

Bearing in mind your avatar, I know what you did there.
Quite on hear today? are you all planning how to spend on 12:04 - Feb 8 with 1108 viewsPJH

Don't know what it will be or who will post it but may well have the word/name "Skuse" in it.
Quite on hear today? are you all planning how to spend on 12:05 - Feb 8 with 1102 viewsKeno

Quite on hear today? are you all planning how to spend on 12:04 - Feb 8 by PJH

Don't know what it will be or who will post it but may well have the word/name "Skuse" in it.

i did wonder if Gav might just post "Duck"!!!!!

Quite on hear today? are you all planning how to spend on 12:10 - Feb 8 with 1088 viewsPJH

Quite on hear today? are you all planning how to spend on 12:05 - Feb 8 by Keno

i did wonder if Gav might just post "Duck"!!!!!

or something sounding similar,but that might not get past the 'offensive language' bit.
Quiet on hear today? are you all planning how to spend on 12:12 - Feb 8 with 1080 viewsBluebell

Haha! You changed the 'quite' but not the 'hear'.
Quiet on hear today? are you all planning how to spend on 12:32 - Feb 8 with 1040 viewsNorthstaNder

Someone is bound to post blaming Douglas for the asteroid ending the world.
Quiet on hear today? are you all planning how to spend on 12:53 - Feb 8 with 1005 viewsvapour_trail

I think as a collective, if we were informed we had a week to live, we'd likely spend it arguing about whether Mick should be replaced at the end of the season, and / or whether Brexit would bring a disaster for generations to come / lead to the land of milk and honey.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Quiet on hear today? are you all planning how to spend on 13:16 - Feb 8 with 969 viewsKeno

Quiet on hear today? are you all planning how to spend on 12:12 - Feb 8 by Bluebell

Haha! You changed the 'quite' but not the 'hear'.

But surely its quiet cos you can't hear anything??

Login to get fewer ads

Quiet on hear today? are you all planning how to spend on 13:17 - Feb 8 with 962 viewsKeno

Quiet on hear today? are you all planning how to spend on 12:53 - Feb 8 by vapour_trail

I think as a collective, if we were informed we had a week to live, we'd likely spend it arguing about whether Mick should be replaced at the end of the season, and / or whether Brexit would bring a disaster for generations to come / lead to the land of milk and honey.

just imagine what it would on here if the asteroid was declared ti be made of cheese?

Quiet on here today? are you all planning how to spend on 13:24 - Feb 8 with 939 viewsGlasgowBlue

I'm on Jury duty. Just on a lunch break.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Quiet on here today? are you all planning how to spend on 13:26 - Feb 8 with 921 viewsDolly2.0

I think the last words will be from Phil:

"TWTD understands that an asteroid is imminent."

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Quiet on here today? are you all planning how to spend on 13:27 - Feb 8 with 919 viewsKeno

Quiet on here today? are you all planning how to spend on 13:24 - Feb 8 by GlasgowBlue

hope its nothing too gruesome

Quiet on here today? are you all planning how to spend on 13:27 - Feb 8 with 916 viewsusm

Im planning a trip into space so I can view the utter destruction of the earth from afar.

What about you ?

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Quiet on here today? are you all planning how to spend on 13:28 - Feb 8 with 912 viewsKeno

Quiet on here today? are you all planning how to spend on 13:26 - Feb 8 by Dolly2.0

I think the last words will be from Phil:

"TWTD understands that an asteroid is imminent."

i wont believe its happening unless someone sees it fro Tesco's Copeck and/or the PR Car Park

Quiet on here today? are you all planning how to spend on 13:47 - Feb 8 with 877 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Quiet on here today? are you all planning how to spend on 13:24 - Feb 8 by GlasgowBlue

I didn't do it .........it was Pazelle and Banksy !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Quiet on here today? are you all planning how to spend on 13:53 - Feb 8 with 852 viewshoppy

Quiet on here today? are you all planning how to spend on 13:27 - Feb 8 by Keno

hope its nothing too gruesome

Probably sandwiches, I would think.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Quiet on here today? are you all planning how to spend on 13:56 - Feb 8 with 842 viewsKeno

Quiet on here today? are you all planning how to spend on 13:53 - Feb 8 by hoppy

Probably sandwiches, I would think.

I was thinking wrap

I guess the only question is whether GB is pretending he is a lawyer and having lunch in his briefs

Quiet on here today? are you all planning how to spend on 14:01 - Feb 8 with 827 viewsPendejo

~Damn

I thought it was due to be 25th Feb, I had something planned after the 16th

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Quiet on here today? are you all planning how to spend on 14:28 - Feb 8 with 789 viewshoppy

Quiet on here today? are you all planning how to spend on 14:01 - Feb 8 by Pendejo

~Damn

I thought it was due to be 25th Feb, I had something planned after the 16th

You might have to cancel it. They'll be appreciative if you do so in advance.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Quiet on here today? are you all planning how to spend on 15:11 - Feb 8 with 738 viewsGeoffSentence

Do you know what time on the 16th? I hope to get a last game of 5-a-side in.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Quiet on here today? are you all planning how to spend on 15:13 - Feb 8 with 731 viewsKeno

Quiet on here today? are you all planning how to spend on 15:11 - Feb 8 by GeoffSentence

Do you know what time on the 16th? I hope to get a last game of 5-a-side in.

or if Southern Rail are involved in will be delayed possibly until 9.20, or be merged with the next asteroid or just not bother to turn up all at, but please refer to the noticeboard for more information

Quiet on here today? are you all planning how to spend on 15:23 - Feb 8 with 721 viewsfactual_blue

I've got a meeting on 16th, so that doesn't really work for me. Can you get back to me with some more dates.

Speak soon.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Quiet on here today? are you all planning how to spend on 16:38 - Feb 8 with 659 viewsGeoffSentence

Quiet on here today? are you all planning how to spend on 15:13 - Feb 8 by Keno

or if Southern Rail are involved in will be delayed possibly until 9.20, or be merged with the next asteroid or just not bother to turn up all at, but please refer to the noticeboard for more information

Bgger. That's my game of footy cancelled either way.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Quiet on here today? are you all planning how to spend on 16:44 - Feb 8 with 650 viewsBinner

A pity it wasn't several days earlier...my anniversary is tomorrow and I could do with something to make the earth move...

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024