Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Programme on BBC all about the 5 star party in Italy 21:45 - Feb 9 with 1116 viewsDubtractor

I preferred our 80s version to be honest.

Seriously though, pretty grim programme looking at the rise of right wing nationalist parties across Europe.

Depressing times.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Programme on BBC all about the 5 star party in Italy on 22:19 - Feb 9 with 1081 viewsSwansea_Blue

Turning into hateful, fearful morons seems a current trend. It will pass and they'll crawl under their rocks again until the next recession.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Programme on BBC all about the 5 star party in Italy on 22:46 - Feb 9 with 1063 viewshoppy

I'd better not let KJ see this post... she was a fully paid up member of the 5 star fan club, I believe... certainly went to see them at Wembley as far as I know...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Programme on BBC all about the 5 star party in Italy on 23:10 - Feb 9 with 1045 viewsWeWereZombies

I used to work with someone (from Felixstowe) who produced Five Star's first single - and never got paid for it. Always good for a half hour rant, the mention of Five Star and their * dad Buster.

* edited after I read down the wikipedia page that I had called up to check whether it was Busta or Buster and found out that he passed on in 2012.

Also noted that Five Star had more in common with Wham than I realised...
[Post edited 9 Feb 2017 23:21]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024