Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As it seems to be the way to go can we have another referendum? 11:08 - Feb 12 with 994 viewsKeno

I propose a vote to ban winter, "Winexit" if you like so that we always have nice warm days and none of this global warming inspired freezing cold stuff

Who's with me??

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

As it seems to be the way to go can we have another referendum? on 11:11 - Feb 12 with 979 viewsJ2BLUE

Have you given no consideration to House Stark?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

As it seems to be the way to go can we have another referendum? on 11:12 - Feb 12 with 974 viewsWeWereZombies

No way - winter is what makes spring worth waiting for, and winter sunshine (sorry to hear you were travelling in the snow, Benters, it was icy cold but gloriously sunny here) can bring out the stark beauty of the season.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2017 11:28]

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

As it seems to be the way to go can we have another referendum? on 11:13 - Feb 12 with 960 viewsKeno

As it seems to be the way to go can we have another referendum? on 11:11 - Feb 12 by J2BLUE

Have you given no consideration to House Stark?

I'm more a tits and dragons man myself

As it seems to be the way to go can we have another referendum? on 11:14 - Feb 12 with 952 viewsleitrimblue

Winter does suck. What about a online petition?
As it seems to be the way to go can we have another referendum? on 11:21 - Feb 12 with 930 viewsBluebell

I was only saying this morning that it would be lovely to live in a country where it is always warm.

My family and friends in South Africa moan when the temperature goes below 20 degrees and say it's freezing!

BUT I would never move away from good old Blighty so it looks like I am stuck with cold weather. At least it makes spring and summer very welcome.
As it seems to be the way to go can we have another referendum? on 11:23 - Feb 12 with 917 viewsfactual_blue

As it seems to be the way to go can we have another referendum? on 11:21 - Feb 12 by Bluebell

I was only saying this morning that it would be lovely to live in a country where it is always warm.

My family and friends in South Africa moan when the temperature goes below 20 degrees and say it's freezing!

BUT I would never move away from good old Blighty so it looks like I am stuck with cold weather. At least it makes spring and summer very welcome.

From the end of March it will be illegal to leave the country, let alone live abroad.p

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

As it seems to be the way to go can we have another referendum? on 11:28 - Feb 12 with 893 viewsKeno

As it seems to be the way to go can we have another referendum? on 11:23 - Feb 12 by factual_blue

From the end of March it will be illegal to leave the country, let alone live abroad.p

well those of us who have the good fortune to have European and UK passports may be ok

As it seems to be the way to go can we have another referendum? on 11:29 - Feb 12 with 890 viewsBlueBadger

As it seems to be the way to go can we have another referendum? on 11:28 - Feb 12 by Keno

well those of us who have the good fortune to have European and UK passports may be ok

You'll be officially classified as 'foreign' and made to give back the job you stole.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2017 11:29]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

As it seems to be the way to go can we have another referendum? on 12:48 - Feb 12 with 810 viewsfactual_blue

As it seems to be the way to go can we have another referendum? on 11:29 - Feb 12 by BlueBadger

You'll be officially classified as 'foreign' and made to give back the job you stole.

I have given an Official Exemption. He will NOT have to give his job to some ranting brexiteer.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

As it seems to be the way to go can we have another referendum? on 12:51 - Feb 12 with 795 viewsgerard1947

I'm not a fan of winter either but when we get to mid February there is light at the end of the tunnel. I was walking the dogs this morning in sleety snow watching the grebes gathering vegetation for a nest. It will be a few weeks before they start their spectacular mating "dance" for real, but Spring is round the corner.

For me Winter's only saving grace is the different wildlife on view. It's been a good year for me, a couple of birds new to me, a great grey shrike and a glossy ibis. The ibis was on view to all for several days before Christmas near the main river in Ely.

It's been a good year for shorteared owls on my favourite walk, up to 5 flying at the same time. Sadly not many over-wintering hen harriers. I used to see them everyday. They have taken a hammering on the northern grouse moors unfortunately. There is the old prosecution but not enough.
As it seems to be the way to go can we have another referendum? on 13:10 - Feb 12 with 764 viewsKeno

As it seems to be the way to go can we have another referendum? on 12:51 - Feb 12 by gerard1947

I'm not a fan of winter either but when we get to mid February there is light at the end of the tunnel. I was walking the dogs this morning in sleety snow watching the grebes gathering vegetation for a nest. It will be a few weeks before they start their spectacular mating "dance" for real, but Spring is round the corner.

For me Winter's only saving grace is the different wildlife on view. It's been a good year for me, a couple of birds new to me, a great grey shrike and a glossy ibis. The ibis was on view to all for several days before Christmas near the main river in Ely.

It's been a good year for shorteared owls on my favourite walk, up to 5 flying at the same time. Sadly not many over-wintering hen harriers. I used to see them everyday. They have taken a hammering on the northern grouse moors unfortunately. There is the old prosecution but not enough.

yes, that all very nice and lovely but can't we have warm weather wildlife?

Just think how a herd of pink flamingos would look feeding off Nacton fore shore

As it seems to be the way to go can we have another referendum? on 15:11 - Feb 12 with 710 viewshoppy

As it seems to be the way to go can we have another referendum? on 11:29 - Feb 12 by BlueBadger

What about all his captives? Will they all go free?

If he's looked after the Penny, will he be able to keep the pound?
[Post edited 12 Feb 2017 15:12]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024