Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fancy ordering some chicken in. Since the demise of Favourite it's a bit of a 20:14 - Feb 17 with 1300 viewsLord_Lucan

Quandary. Has anyone tried that new place Morleys?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Fancy ordering some chicken in. Since the demise of Favourite it's a bit of a on 20:19 - Feb 17 with 1285 viewsJ2BLUE

Nacton Fried Chicken is ok for chicken strips. Never had anything else from there though.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Fancy ordering some chicken in. Since the demise of Favourite it's a bit of a on 20:23 - Feb 17 with 1276 viewsLord_Lucan

Fancy ordering some chicken in. Since the demise of Favourite it's a bit of a on 20:19 - Feb 17 by J2BLUE

Nacton Fried Chicken is ok for chicken strips. Never had anything else from there though.

That is sort of a last resort. Intrigued about Morleys.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Fancy ordering some chicken in. Since the demise of Favourite it's a bit of a on 20:35 - Feb 17 with 1239 viewsJakeITFC

Fancy ordering some chicken in. Since the demise of Favourite it's a bit of a on 20:43 - Feb 17 with 1209 viewsLord_Lucan

Fancy ordering some chicken in. Since the demise of Favourite it's a bit of a on 20:35 - Feb 17 by JakeITFC

I've played safe with Nacton. I've ordered my bodyweight in chicken.

Fancy ordering some chicken in. Since the demise of Favourite it's a bit of a on 20:46 - Feb 17 with 1200 viewsbluejake78

Fancy ordering some chicken in. Since the demise of Favourite it's a bit of a on 20:43 - Feb 17 by Lord_Lucan

I've played safe with Nacton. I've ordered my bodyweight in chicken.

Yeh Jakes haulage company have just got a call out.
Fancy ordering some chicken in. Since the demise of Favourite it's a bit of a on 20:55 - Feb 17 with 1184 viewsBelvedereBrunswick

ATTENTION!

Things aren't the way they seem...

That new Morley's is in fact nothing to do with the popular Morley's Chicken that has seen widespread success throughout London and Essex.

The brand has become so popular that a number of copycat shops have been set up that aren't serving what would be considered as the chicken Morley's is known for. The real deal really is second to none. Sadly for us, ipswich is one of the places that now has a fake Morley's.

The only giveaway is that they've put a sign up that says "New Morley's", presumably to to try and avoid any legal danger.

I know that may not be enough for some - granted most chicken shops are ripping off the name of someone else, but I certainly won't be giving them my business.

Further to that, I contacted the real Morley's and made them aware of what had happened, in case they didn't know. I advised they look into ways they can swoop down on these conmen. They thanked me.
Fancy ordering some chicken in. Since the demise of Favourite it's a bit of a on 21:08 - Feb 17 with 1138 viewsLord_Lucan

Fancy ordering some chicken in. Since the demise of Favourite it's a bit of a on 20:55 - Feb 17 by BelvedereBrunswick

ATTENTION!

Things aren't the way they seem...

That new Morley's is in fact nothing to do with the popular Morley's Chicken that has seen widespread success throughout London and Essex.

The brand has become so popular that a number of copycat shops have been set up that aren't serving what would be considered as the chicken Morley's is known for. The real deal really is second to none. Sadly for us, ipswich is one of the places that now has a fake Morley's.

The only giveaway is that they've put a sign up that says "New Morley's", presumably to to try and avoid any legal danger.

I know that may not be enough for some - granted most chicken shops are ripping off the name of someone else, but I certainly won't be giving them my business.

Further to that, I contacted the real Morley's and made them aware of what had happened, in case they didn't know. I advised they look into ways they can swoop down on these conmen. They thanked me.

Thanks for the heads up.

Fancy ordering some chicken in. Since the demise of Favourite it's a bit of a on 21:23 - Feb 17 with 1110 viewsjeera

Lucan. I know you can cook.

Get your act together mate and start knocking out this stuff yourself.

You used to be enthusiastic about cooking.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Fancy ordering some chicken in. Since the demise of Favourite it's a bit of a on 21:34 - Feb 17 with 1080 viewsJ2BLUE

Fancy ordering some chicken in. Since the demise of Favourite it's a bit of a on 21:23 - Feb 17 by jeera

Shut it Delia.

Truly impaired.

Fancy ordering some chicken in. Since the demise of Favourite it's a bit of a on 21:35 - Feb 17 with 1075 viewsjeera

Fancy ordering some chicken in. Since the demise of Favourite it's a bit of a on 21:34 - Feb 17 by J2BLUE

Shut it Delia.

Pfft.

Fancy ordering some chicken in. Since the demise of Favourite it's a bit of a on 21:46 - Feb 17 with 1060 viewsLord_Lucan

Fancy ordering some chicken in. Since the demise of Favourite it's a bit of a on 21:23 - Feb 17 by jeera

I've sort of fell out of love a bit with cooking and become lazy. To be quite honest.

I need to up my game.

Fancy ordering some chicken in. Since the demise of Favourite it's a bit of a on 21:48 - Feb 17 with 1048 viewsJakeITFC

I was out for dinner this evening and had beef shin.

Makes me happy to see joints like that used regularly, and I think I'll probably knock something similar up next weekend.
Fancy ordering some chicken in. Since the demise of Favourite it's a bit of a on 21:50 - Feb 17 with 1032 viewsjeera

Fancy ordering some chicken in. Since the demise of Favourite it's a bit of a on 21:48 - Feb 17 by JakeITFC

I was out for dinner this evening and had beef shin.

Makes me happy to see joints like that used regularly, and I think I'll probably knock something similar up next weekend.

That sounds good Jake.

Put up a report!

Fancy ordering some chicken in. Since the demise of Favourite it's a bit of a on 21:54 - Feb 17 with 1014 viewsJ2BLUE

Fancy ordering some chicken in. Since the demise of Favourite it's a bit of a on 21:35 - Feb 17 by jeera

Pfft.

A downvote?!?! I thought we were friends man.

Truly impaired.

Fancy ordering some chicken in. Since the demise of Favourite it's a bit of a on 21:57 - Feb 17 with 1001 viewsjeera

Fancy ordering some chicken in. Since the demise of Favourite it's a bit of a on 21:54 - Feb 17 by J2BLUE

A downvote?!?! I thought we were friends man.

Yes. Because using the D word is real friendly!

Fancy ordering some chicken in. Since the demise of Favourite it's a bit of a on 22:00 - Feb 17 with 990 viewsjeera

Fancy ordering some chicken in. Since the demise of Favourite it's a bit of a on 21:46 - Feb 17 by Lord_Lucan

I've sort of fell out of love a bit with cooking and become lazy. To be quite honest.

I need to up my game.

I'd love a decent size kitchen again.

You've no excuse! Home fried chicken man.

Can't beat it.

Fancy ordering some chicken in. Since the demise of Favourite it's a bit of a on 22:13 - Feb 17 with 949 viewsJ2BLUE

Fancy ordering some chicken in. Since the demise of Favourite it's a bit of a on 21:57 - Feb 17 by jeera

Yes. Because using the D word is real friendly!

Fair point, we'll call it even.

Truly impaired.

Fancy ordering some chicken in. Since the demise of Favourite it's a bit of a on 22:16 - Feb 17 with 938 viewsjeera

Fancy ordering some chicken in. Since the demise of Favourite it's a bit of a on 22:13 - Feb 17 by J2BLUE

Fair point, we'll call it even.

So that's how it works.

Well ta for filling me in on the rules.

Hmph.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024