Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nuttall being a lying turd again 09:48 - Feb 20 with 1653 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ukip leader Paul Nuttall ‘made inaccurate claims he was charity board member’

Read more at: https://inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/ukips-paul-nuttall-faces-fresh-cont

Oops!

Combined with the resignation and damning verdict of the two officials who resigned over his Hillsborough lies, it makes you wonder how much time he's got. It will be interesting to see what happens in Stoke later this week.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Nuttall being a lying turd again on 09:49 - Feb 20 with 1635 viewsBlueBadger

I think you're being very harsh on him. He did score the winning goal for Lincoln the weekend.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Nuttall being a lying turd again on 10:02 - Feb 20 with 1603 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nuttall being a lying turd again on 09:49 - Feb 20 by BlueBadger

I think you're being very harsh on him. He did score the winning goal for Lincoln the weekend.

Talking of people who've had successful careers as politicians and footballers, Le Pen's doing alright for himself in France these days.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Nuttall being a lying turd again on 10:20 - Feb 20 with 1559 viewsfactual_blue

Nuttall being a lying turd again on 09:49 - Feb 20 by BlueBadger

And trumpy was a loser again

https://tinyurl.com/hay7z6s

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Nuttall being a lying turd again on 10:21 - Feb 20 with 1554 viewsfactual_blue

Nuttall being a lying turd again on 10:02 - Feb 20 by Swansea_Blue

Talking of people who've had successful careers as politicians and footballers, Le Pen's doing alright for himself in France these days.

After the sex change.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Nuttall being a lying turd again on 10:21 - Feb 20 with 1563 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nuttall being a lying turd again on 10:02 - Feb 20 by Swansea_Blue

Obviously playing alongside Wayne Brown rubbed off on him.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Nuttall being a lying turd again on 11:41 - Feb 20 with 1497 viewssoupytwist

Unfortunately I think that none of his playing fast and loose with the truth will lessen his chances of getting elected in Stoke.

Those that want to vote for UKIP will do so, all of this stuff just looks like media conspiracy to them I reckon.
Nuttall being a lying turd again on 12:25 - Feb 20 with 1450 viewsnrb1985

Nuttall being a lying turd again on 11:41 - Feb 20 by soupytwist

Unfortunately I think that none of his playing fast and loose with the truth will lessen his chances of getting elected in Stoke.

Those that want to vote for UKIP will do so, all of this stuff just looks like media conspiracy to them I reckon.

Yep, totally agree.

As with the core of Trump supporters - I suspect there is little he could do to turn them off, such is their lack of a moral compass and/or education.

I'm fully expecting them to take Stoke but on a more positive note I was buoyed by Blair's speech last week, reasons to be hopeful again for the future.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2017 12:26]
Nuttall being a lying turd again on 12:38 - Feb 20 with 1408 viewshoppy

Are you suggesting that's how it's made?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Nuttall being a lying turd again on 12:59 - Feb 20 with 1337 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nuttall being a lying turd again on 12:25 - Feb 20 by nrb1985

Yep, totally agree.

As with the core of Trump supporters - I suspect there is little he could do to turn them off, such is their lack of a moral compass and/or education.

I'm fully expecting them to take Stoke but on a more positive note I was buoyed by Blair's speech last week, reasons to be hopeful again for the future.

UKIP won't win Stoke.

Iron Lion Zion

Nuttall being a lying turd again on 13:00 - Feb 20 with 1330 viewsbrazil1982

Nuttall being a lying turd again on 12:25 - Feb 20 by nrb1985

Yep, totally agree.

I'll be shocked if Labour lose this one, it's one of those areas that's always been red, and "always will be".
Nuttall being a lying turd again (n/t) on 13:09 - Feb 20 with 1296 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nuttall being a lying turd again on 13:00 - Feb 20 by brazil1982

I'll be shocked if Labour lose this one, it's one of those areas that's always been red, and "always will be".

Both Ukip and Labour have put up awful candidates who are doing their best to lose the election. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Lib Dems come through the middle and narrowly win it, despite it being a Brexit majority seat.

May is visiting today which is unusual if the Tories don't think they are in with a chance. I thought they were putting all of their efforts into Copeland.

Edit- the bookies have slashed the odds on the Tories winning Stoke from 33/1 to 14/1.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2017 14:01]

Iron Lion Zion

Nuttall being a lying turd again (n/t) on 13:20 - Feb 20 with 1268 viewsBlueBadger

Nuttall being a lying turd again (n/t) on 13:09 - Feb 20 by GlasgowBlue

Both Ukip and Labour have put up awful candidates who are doing their best to lose the election. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Lib Dems come through the middle and narrowly win it, despite it being a Brexit majority seat.

May is visiting today which is unusual if the Tories don't think they are in with a chance. I thought they were putting all of their efforts into Copeland.

Edit- the bookies have slashed the odds on the Tories winning Stoke from 33/1 to 14/1.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2017 14:01]

Apparently the Dear Leader is doing his best to help Labour win the fight in Copeland by not bothering to go there.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2017 13:20]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Nuttall being a lying turd again (n/t) on 13:21 - Feb 20 with 1262 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nuttall being a lying turd again (n/t) on 13:20 - Feb 20 by BlueBadger

Apparently the Dear Leader is doing his best to help Labour win the fight in Copeland by not bothering to go there.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2017 13:20]

He's been told to stay away hasn't he?

Iron Lion Zion

Nuttall being a lying turd again (n/t) on 13:26 - Feb 20 with 1247 viewsBlueBadger

Nuttall being a lying turd again (n/t) on 13:21 - Feb 20 by GlasgowBlue

He's been told to stay away hasn't he?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/20/jeremy-corbyn-labour-copeland-b

Nuttall being a lying turd again on 13:26 - Feb 20 with 1245 viewsBlueBadger

Nuttall being a lying turd again on 12:59 - Feb 20 by GlasgowBlue

UKIP won't win Stoke.

Paul Nutter of the skips is Nick Grimshaw to Chairman Nige's Chris Moyles.

Nuttall being a lying turd again (n/t) on 13:29 - Feb 20 with 1230 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nuttall being a lying turd again (n/t) on 13:26 - Feb 20 by BlueBadger

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/20/jeremy-corbyn-labour-copeland-b

Facey will claim it's a conspiracy by the Blairites.

Iron Lion Zion

Nuttall being a lying turd again on 14:20 - Feb 20 with 1172 viewsbenno1uk

Politician in being a liar shocker!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024