Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Without wanting to sound like Dolly... 14:19 - Feb 25 with 1674 viewsFixed_It

...I am in a relatively new relationship and I have banned the other half from coming to mine to watch the match on the telly with me tomorrow. She just wouldn't understand the irrational hatred and passion. Anyone else relate to this?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Without wanting to sound like Dolly... on 14:19 - Feb 25 with 1634 viewsDyland

Has Jerseys got a girlfriend?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Without wanting to sound like Dolly... on 14:21 - Feb 25 with 1620 viewsFixed_It

Without wanting to sound like Dolly... on 14:19 - Feb 25 by Dyland

Has Jerseys got a girlfriend?

Probably best that I let him break the news!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Without wanting to sound like Dolly... on 14:21 - Feb 25 with 1617 viewsTollycobbold

This could only be better if it was actually Dolly's GF on the sly
Without wanting to sound like Dolly... on 14:24 - Feb 25 with 1585 viewsDolly2.0

I've invited my along to the pub I'm watching it in. I imagine it will be amusing for her to see me getting all worked up over a football match.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Without wanting to sound like Dolly... on 14:27 - Feb 25 with 1549 viewsSarge

My gf hates football. I've taken her to 2 games this season so I didn't have to go by myself. She nows considers it an act of mercy if I don't invite her to watch a game with me.
Without wanting to sound like Dolly... on 14:31 - Feb 25 with 1511 viewsstrikalite

You mean you don't want to show her that you can become an incredibly aggressive and violent individual within a very short period of time?

:)
Without wanting to sound like Dolly... on 15:11 - Feb 25 with 1411 viewsfactual_blue

If you have a passionsate and irrational hatred of your new partner, you've already got off on the wrong foot.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Without wanting to sound like Dolly... on 16:15 - Feb 25 with 1286 viewsitfcjoe

An irregular poster in here went to his ex's parents for first time on Derby day. Didn't make best impression as he was f'ing and blinding at the radio on the kitchen on his own.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Without wanting to sound like Dolly... on 16:22 - Feb 25 with 1241 viewsLord_Lucan

Without wanting to sound like Dolly... on 16:15 - Feb 25 by itfcjoe

An irregular poster in here went to his ex's parents for first time on Derby day. Didn't make best impression as he was f'ing and blinding at the radio on the kitchen on his own.

My scum in law is normally as quite as a mouse but when he is watching Villa on TV he is a blooming nightmare. F this F that. Ref you're a C.

Kerroist.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Without wanting to sound like Dolly... on 18:55 - Feb 25 with 1022 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Without wanting to sound like Dolly... on 16:15 - Feb 25 by itfcjoe

A brilliant post! The mental picture of this made me laugh and laugh!
Without wanting to sound like Dolly... on 19:00 - Feb 25 with 1001 viewsbrogansnose

Fixey, there are some things that a woman shouldn't witness or know about.

Its for the greater good.
Without wanting to sound like Dolly... on 19:20 - Feb 25 with 945 viewsGlasgowBlue

Congratulations fixers.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Without wanting to sound like Dolly... on 19:45 - Feb 25 with 887 viewsSitfcB

I'm shocked that you're not going...?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Without wanting to sound like Dolly... on 20:39 - Feb 25 with 798 viewsBluefish

When my now wife was due to meet my parents for dinner for the first time was the scum play off final vs Birmingham. I had laid a large bet with a couple of people in the pub on us going down and them going up. Agreed to watch it in the local with both of them and lots of others interested spectators so took the missus along. Scenes of mayhem followed including me virtually stealing down the road after the brum goal. Ending with me throwing a wedge of cash on the bar and saying buy everyone a drink. Dinner was absolutely ruined
[Post edited 25 Feb 2017 20:43]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024