Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tickets for free 11:32 - Mar 18 with 660 viewshampstead_blue

There is a BBC documentary discussing airports. It quotes one airline owner as saying that everyone should fly for free as they can make enough money from the shops at the terminal.

If we found a way of getting people into the ground for two or three hours before and an hour or so after, we may be able to radically reduce the cost.

The big money is from the families and groups of fans. I would bring my 4 year old if there was a supervised indoor area they could use whilst I watched the game. I'd spend a lot more money at the club as well.

Maybe put a large marquee on the astro pitch, warm it up, have bbq, family fun, big bars, tv's and other well priced stuff.

They would also reduce the cost and increase the quality of food. That would drive up revenue.

There are loads of ways to extract money from us AND give us more fun.

The price of the ticket is one thing, it is not the WHOLE.

Maybe a letter to Ian and Sally to offer that economic model.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Tickets for free on 11:46 - Mar 18 with 620 viewsfactual_blue

There's already a fan zone. It's use has declined dramatically during the season, so that's not the way forward.

I really don't know what they'll break the vicious spiral the club is in, other than I don't think what they're offering for next season is going to work.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Tickets for free on 11:54 - Mar 18 with 589 viewsMJallday

i actually think thats a great idea. £40 odd quid a person, you'd want a day out for that rather than just a couple of hours. christ - some theme parks are cheaper.

you could use the training area next to the ground, or even the car park .
mini farmers market/food festival, kids activities, football simulators, tech zones, loads of stuff a clever marketing bod could thin of.

good example is RAF fairford, theres only 2-3 hours of actual displays, the rest of it is static stuff, you can loose £2-300 quid in there easy in a day

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Tickets for free on 13:29 - Mar 18 with 483 viewsGeoffSentence

Tickets for free on 11:54 - Mar 18 by MJallday

i actually think thats a great idea. £40 odd quid a person, you'd want a day out for that rather than just a couple of hours. christ - some theme parks are cheaper.

you could use the training area next to the ground, or even the car park .
mini farmers market/food festival, kids activities, football simulators, tech zones, loads of stuff a clever marketing bod could thin of.

good example is RAF fairford, theres only 2-3 hours of actual displays, the rest of it is static stuff, you can loose £2-300 quid in there easy in a day

Airports and airforce displays are things you got to every now and then. It would be hard for them to sustain £2-£300 quid spends if the same people were going every other Saturday for 9 months a year every year.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Tickets for free on 13:33 - Mar 18 with 468 viewsHerbivore

Nice idea, but don't most of us go to watch the football?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024