Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worth reading lads 09:52 - Mar 28 with 753 viewschicoazul

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/mar/26/populism-is-the-result-of-globa

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Worth reading lads on 10:02 - Mar 28 with 725 viewsGuthrum

That combined with promises the ordinary people would be sharing in the prosperity boom, which turned out to be false.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Worth reading lads on 10:04 - Mar 28 with 716 viewsBlueBadger

Worth reading lads on 10:02 - Mar 28 by Guthrum

That combined with promises the ordinary people would be sharing in the prosperity boom, which turned out to be false.

Still, the country turning into a massively deregulated, privatised to the hilt, tax haven post Brexit will DEFINITELY even that score up.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Worth reading lads on 10:11 - Mar 28 with 711 viewsBlueBadger

The bitter irony here of course, is that the kind of 'populism' espoused by the likes of Trump and Chairman Nige keeps all the neo-liberalist economic policies but just blames foreigners for them.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2017 10:40]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024