Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is ultimately REALLY to blame for our current position? 18:40 - Apr 3 with 781 viewsEly_Blue

Who is ultimately REALLY to blame for our current position?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Who is ultimately REALLY to blame for our current position? on 18:49 - Apr 3 with 743 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I'm gonna have to start a poll 'Who's poll is better' soon

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Who is ultimately REALLY to blame for our current position? on 18:50 - Apr 3 with 738 viewsEly_Blue

Who is ultimately REALLY to blame for our current position? on 18:49 - Apr 3 by The_Romford_Blue

I'm gonna have to start a poll 'Who's poll is better' soon

Shut up Carl!

Who is ultimately REALLY to blame for our current position? on 19:06 - Apr 3 with 710 viewsGuthrum

Combination:

Evans - Not being willing to put in the money increasingly needed to be competitive in the Championship.

McCarthy - Some poor team selections (and substitutions). Can be too defensive. Some of his comments are inflammatory (or open to being taken badly) under the circumstances. He is the manager, so to some extent the buck stops with him.

The players - Some are not good/fit/in form enough.

I'm not really comfortable with fans booing, but for me that's more of a symptom than the cause of our present troubles (tho it can exacerbate the situation).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Who is ultimately REALLY to blame for our current position? on 08:26 - Apr 4 with 582 viewsEly_Blue

Who is ultimately REALLY to blame for our current position? on 19:06 - Apr 3 by Guthrum

Combination:

Evans - Not being willing to put in the money increasingly needed to be competitive in the Championship.

McCarthy - Some poor team selections (and substitutions). Can be too defensive. Some of his comments are inflammatory (or open to being taken badly) under the circumstances. He is the manager, so to some extent the buck stops with him.

The players - Some are not good/fit/in form enough.

I'm not really comfortable with fans booing, but for me that's more of a symptom than the cause of our present troubles (tho it can exacerbate the situation).

Re the players, surely it is only the manager at fault for putting them in the team based on your logic?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024