Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Didn't MM say Fulham wouldn't have it as easy as Boxing Day? (n/t) 11:31 - Apr 9 with 1406 viewstextbackup

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Didn't MM say Fulham wouldn't have it as easy as Boxing Day? (n/t) on 11:33 - Apr 9 with 1408 viewsJ2BLUE

I saw the headline of that combined with a few Twitter videos of us doing well at Fulham and wondered if he meant they'd have it easier. Couldn't be bothered to click to find out though. Not going to bother reading MM's stuff from now on.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Didn't MM say Fulham wouldn't have it as easy as Boxing Day? (n/t) on 11:35 - Apr 9 with 1391 viewsBarneycurley

He says what he wants. On his way thank god. Just bite your tongue for the next month

Roll on the new guy coming

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Didn't MM say Fulham wouldn't have it as easy as Boxing Day? (n/t) on 12:45 - Apr 9 with 1323 viewsHerbivore

They didn't. On another day we could easily have scored 3 ourselves with the chances we created.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Didn't MM say Fulham wouldn't have it as easy as Boxing Day? (n/t) on 12:47 - Apr 9 with 1315 viewsBenters

Didn't MM say Fulham wouldn't have it as easy as Boxing Day? (n/t) on 12:45 - Apr 9 by Herbivore

They didn't. On another day we could easily have scored 3 ourselves with the chances we created.

But we only scored 1 .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Didn't MM say Fulham wouldn't have it as easy as Boxing Day? (n/t) on 12:48 - Apr 9 with 1310 viewsHerbivore

Didn't MM say Fulham wouldn't have it as easy as Boxing Day? (n/t) on 12:47 - Apr 9 by Benters

But we only scored 1 .

Yes, having been at the game I'm aware of that. The point is that on Boxing Day we were utterly dire for 90 minutes and carried no threat and that wasn't the case yesterday.

Didn't MM say Fulham wouldn't have it as easy as Boxing Day? (n/t) on 12:52 - Apr 9 with 1294 viewsBenters

Didn't MM say Fulham wouldn't have it as easy as Boxing Day? (n/t) on 12:48 - Apr 9 by Herbivore

Yes, having been at the game I'm aware of that. The point is that on Boxing Day we were utterly dire for 90 minutes and carried no threat and that wasn't the case yesterday.

We sounded okish yes but hey we havent won back to back games yet and that is shocking,even in your everything is perfect in Micks garden ..

Gentlybentley

Didn't MM say Fulham wouldn't have it as easy as Boxing Day? (n/t) on 12:55 - Apr 9 with 1290 viewsclive_baker

Apparently it was quit an even game we just didn't take our chances. I genuinely can't believe what I'm reading. They were every bit better than us.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Didn't MM say Fulham wouldn't have it as easy as Boxing Day? (n/t) on 12:57 - Apr 9 with 1274 viewsBenters

Didn't MM say Fulham wouldn't have it as easy as Boxing Day? (n/t) on 12:55 - Apr 9 by clive_baker

Apparently it was quit an even game we just didn't take our chances. I genuinely can't believe what I'm reading. They were every bit better than us.

You want to put your blue tinted sunnys on ba.

Gentlybentley

Login to get fewer ads

Didn't MM say Fulham wouldn't have it as easy as Boxing Day? (n/t) on 13:11 - Apr 9 with 1233 viewsclive_baker

Didn't MM say Fulham wouldn't have it as easy as Boxing Day? (n/t) on 12:57 - Apr 9 by Benters

You want to put your blue tinted sunnys on ba.

I've actually just looked at the stats to check I hadn't gone to the wrong match. They had 50% more possession than us, 40% more shots than us, 250% more shots on target than us, 80% pass completion to our 66%, they won 60% of the aerial battles.

We were robbed.

Didn't MM say Fulham wouldn't have it as easy as Boxing Day? (n/t) on 13:17 - Apr 9 with 1212 viewsJ2BLUE

Didn't MM say Fulham wouldn't have it as easy as Boxing Day? (n/t) on 13:11 - Apr 9 by clive_baker

I've actually just looked at the stats to check I hadn't gone to the wrong match. They had 50% more possession than us, 40% more shots than us, 250% more shots on target than us, 80% pass completion to our 66%, they won 60% of the aerial battles.

We were robbed.

Ahh but you're ignoring the stats in our favour.

We had 4 kick offs, they had 2.
We had 13 fouls to their 12.
If place names were acceptable Ipswich would be worth more points in Scrabble than Fulham.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Didn't MM say Fulham wouldn't have it as easy as Boxing Day? (n/t) on 13:20 - Apr 9 with 1196 viewsclive_baker

Didn't MM say Fulham wouldn't have it as easy as Boxing Day? (n/t) on 13:17 - Apr 9 by J2BLUE

Ahh but you're ignoring the stats in our favour.

We had 4 kick offs, they had 2.
We had 13 fouls to their 12.
If place names were acceptable Ipswich would be worth more points in Scrabble than Fulham.

Fair point. We smashed them on kick offs and fouls.

We've probably got a bigger Wilkinsons, that must be worth a goal.

Didn't MM say Fulham wouldn't have it as easy as Boxing Day? (n/t) on 13:25 - Apr 9 with 1179 viewsLankHenners

Didn't MM say Fulham wouldn't have it as easy as Boxing Day? (n/t) on 13:11 - Apr 9 by clive_baker

We were robbed.

Has there actually been anyone who hasn't said that we were beaten by a better team? (Answer: no.)

General consensus seems to be that Fulham were very good going forwards but left themselves open at the back which could have been costly had we been more clinical. Nowt wrong with that.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Didn't MM say Fulham wouldn't have it as easy as Boxing Day? (n/t) on 13:55 - Apr 9 with 1105 viewsHerbivore

Didn't MM say Fulham wouldn't have it as easy as Boxing Day? (n/t) on 12:52 - Apr 9 by Benters

We sounded okish yes but hey we havent won back to back games yet and that is shocking,even in your everything is perfect in Micks garden ..

Where have I said everything is perfect?

Didn't MM say Fulham wouldn't have it as easy as Boxing Day? (n/t) on 15:19 - Apr 9 with 1032 viewsBackToRussia

Didn't MM say Fulham wouldn't have it as easy as Boxing Day? (n/t) on 13:25 - Apr 9 by LankHenners

Has there actually been anyone who hasn't said that we were beaten by a better team? (Answer: no.)

General consensus seems to be that Fulham were very good going forwards but left themselves open at the back which could have been costly had we been more clinical. Nowt wrong with that.

The MM line is if we took our chances we could have got something out of it.
If Fulham had taken their other chances they would have scored even more.

So we would have still lost because over the course of the game Fulham were far superior.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Didn't MM say Fulham wouldn't have it as easy as Boxing Day? (n/t) on 15:40 - Apr 9 with 1000 viewsLankHenners

Didn't MM say Fulham wouldn't have it as easy as Boxing Day? (n/t) on 15:19 - Apr 9 by BackToRussia

The MM line is if we took our chances we could have got something out of it.
If Fulham had taken their other chances they would have scored even more.

So we would have still lost because over the course of the game Fulham were far superior.

Well yes but at 2-0 we had 3-4 good chances in quick succession from which we should have scored at least 1. If we had pegged them back a bit the game could have turned out differently with their defence already giving us an opportunity to score when they were in comfort.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Didn't MM say Fulham wouldn't have it as easy as Boxing Day? (n/t) on 16:51 - Apr 9 with 956 viewsPhilTWTD

Didn't MM say Fulham wouldn't have it as easy as Boxing Day? (n/t) on 15:40 - Apr 9 by LankHenners

Well yes but at 2-0 we had 3-4 good chances in quick succession from which we should have scored at least 1. If we had pegged them back a bit the game could have turned out differently with their defence already giving us an opportunity to score when they were in comfort.

Think that's a fair assessment. Fulham were the better side and deserved their 3-1 win but equally Town had enough chances that the game could have ended in quite a different scoreline, deservedly or otherwise. A Town goal at 2-0 and the second half might well have played out differently.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024