Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What was Irvine like yesterday 09:27 - Apr 15 with 1109 viewsdavblue

Been impressed with him when I've seen him this year.
What was Irvine like yesterday on 09:33 - Apr 15 with 1092 viewsBluefish

He is sh*t although not as bad as sordell who is absolutely terrible

Brayford looked shot and so did mousinho

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

What was Irvine like yesterday on 10:31 - Apr 15 with 1002 viewsbadadski

What was Irvine like yesterday on 09:33 - Apr 15 by Bluefish

He is sh*t although not as bad as sordell who is absolutely terrible

Brayford looked shot and so did mousinho

Its funny when i first saw Sordell as a Watford youngster playing against us in the same game as Connor Wickham he demolished us with a hattrick and put Wickham to shame. He had a presence and i thought he would be worth a punt. I still do in fairness if could get him on the cheap.
What was Irvine like yesterday on 13:30 - Apr 15 with 911 viewsMullet

What was Irvine like yesterday on 10:31 - Apr 15 by badadski

Its funny when i first saw Sordell as a Watford youngster playing against us in the same game as Connor Wickham he demolished us with a hattrick and put Wickham to shame. He had a presence and i thought he would be worth a punt. I still do in fairness if could get him on the cheap.

I'm sure it was Sordell who was "ruined" by social media, in that he had some sort of addiction. I think it was at Bolton and maybe Owen Coyle talking about it. Seemed a really weird story, but the only likeness I can think is when David James was supposedly up all night playing video games and there was claims it affected his training etc.

He looked pretty poor last night to be honest. I was far more fearful of Kightly getting the ball and a yard of space than anyone else. Woodrow also looked to have a bit about him, but when he fouled Berra early doors that seemed to mark his card and he got lots of attention all game.

As for Dav's question. Irvine looked pretty crap to me. Aggressive and game but no finesse. Burton to a man work as hard as any side I can think of this year, but they are largely a bunch of cast offs and players with question marks over them and that's not meant as a sign of disrespect. What Clough has done there is remarkable. There are a handful of teams in the league below you'd fancy to be up here in their stead.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024