Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What happened to Gollum's... 19:29 - Jun 7 with 3052 viewsSpruceMoose

...thoughtful post on how patriotism is best displayed in a post-Brexit world?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What happened to Gollum's... on 19:30 - Jun 7 with 2305 viewsPlums

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

What happened to Gollum's... on 19:30 - Jun 7 with 2305 viewsPhilTWTD

Don't think we needed to be feeding the troll any further.
What happened to Gollum's... on 19:31 - Jun 7 with 2300 viewsm14_blue

I'm already looking forward to he thread about how we're not allowed to say Merry Christmas any more because of foreigners
What happened to Gollum's... on 19:33 - Jun 7 with 2284 viewsSpruceMoose

What happened to Gollum's... on 19:30 - Jun 7 by PhilTWTD

But he seemed so hungry

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

What happened to Gollum's... on 19:39 - Jun 7 with 2263 viewsSitfcB

His point proved?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

What happened to Gollum's... on 19:42 - Jun 7 with 2253 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Of course, people could just ignore him as I did?
What happened to Gollum's... on 19:42 - Jun 7 with 2251 viewsSpruceMoose

What happened to Gollum's... on 19:42 - Jun 7 by FrowsyArmLarry

Of course, people could just ignore him as I did?

Someone wants a pat on the head from Phil!

What happened to Gollum's... on 19:45 - Jun 7 with 2245 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

What happened to Gollum's... on 19:42 - Jun 7 by SpruceMoose

Someone wants a pat on the head from Phil!

You don’t HAVE to spend your entire life on here getting involved in every post you know
Login to get fewer ads

What happened to Gollum's... on 19:48 - Jun 7 with 2232 viewswkj

What happened to Gollum's... on 19:45 - Jun 7 by FrowsyArmLarry

You don’t HAVE to spend your entire life on here getting involved in every post you know

No but... he doesn't have to not get involved with every post either- unless freedom of speech is something only reserved for certain folk

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What happened to Gollum's... on 19:49 - Jun 7 with 2230 viewsSpruceMoose

What happened to Gollum's... on 19:45 - Jun 7 by FrowsyArmLarry

Erm... you commented on a thread I started, to seek attention for the fact that you were a good boy for ignoring Gollum, then you get your undies in a bunch telling me not to comment on the thread I started? Weird.

You're having a mare lately on here, son.

What happened to Gollum's... on 19:51 - Jun 7 with 2215 viewsSpruceMoose

What happened to Gollum's... on 19:48 - Jun 7 by wkj

No but... he doesn't have to not get involved with every post either- unless freedom of speech is something only reserved for certain folk

No wonder he got bumped into at that 'black do' with an attitude like that.

What happened to Gollum's... on 19:54 - Jun 7 with 2203 viewsvapour_trail

Well if you do decide to feed him, please ensure you use a halal butcher for your wares.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

What happened to Gollum's... on 19:56 - Jun 7 with 2191 viewswkj

What happened to Gollum's... on 19:51 - Jun 7 by SpruceMoose

No wonder he got bumped into at that 'black do' with an attitude like that.

I still reckon that was an inside job *taps nose* - Also Vapour_Trail said something very funny too, Halal butcher... whatever next

Crybaby

What happened to Gollum's... on 19:56 - Jun 7 with 2189 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

What happened to Gollum's... on 19:49 - Jun 7 by SpruceMoose

Erm... you commented on a thread I started, to seek attention for the fact that you were a good boy for ignoring Gollum, then you get your undies in a bunch telling me not to comment on the thread I started? Weird.

You're having a mare lately on here, son.

I don’t understand what you’re going on about when you say I was ‘looking for attention’. Actually I don’t understand any of what you just said, or why you’re always looking for an argument. I think you’re borderline insane to be honest.
What happened to Gollum's... on 19:56 - Jun 7 with 2189 viewsKeno

Blimey Phil, that sort of attitude is going to severely reduce the post count oil here!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What happened to Gollum's... on 19:59 - Jun 7 with 2173 viewsSpruceMoose

What happened to Gollum's... on 19:56 - Jun 7 by FrowsyArmLarry

I don’t understand what you’re going on about when you say I was ‘looking for attention’. Actually I don’t understand any of what you just said, or why you’re always looking for an argument. I think you’re borderline insane to be honest.

You don't have to comment on every thread you know, especially when it's just to tell us about how you didn't comment on another thread.

Also, you shouldn't make light of mental illness.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2018 20:18]

What happened to Gollum's... on 20:00 - Jun 7 with 2171 viewswkj

What happened to Gollum's... on 19:56 - Jun 7 by FrowsyArmLarry

My client appreciates the kind compliment and wishes for me to convey his appreciation for extending the olive branch during this tumultuous exchange.

Crybaby

What happened to Gollum's... on 20:07 - Jun 7 with 2134 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

What happened to Gollum's... on 20:00 - Jun 7 by wkj

My client appreciates the kind compliment and wishes for me to convey his appreciation for extending the olive branch during this tumultuous exchange.

You two have got issues if the only recognition you get in life is from each other on here. But then, you do seem to both be on here all day, every day, which says a lot
What happened to Gollum's... on 20:10 - Jun 7 with 2122 viewswkj

What happened to Gollum's... on 20:07 - Jun 7 by FrowsyArmLarry

You two have got issues if the only recognition you get in life is from each other on here. But then, you do seem to both be on here all day, every day, which says a lot

Not true at all, The bowls club said my placement of the jack was top notch the other day- spruce was nowhere to be seen. I do admit that checking TWTD is part of my daily routine, and frequently: Though my job affords me such luxuries between objectives.

Crybaby

What happened to Gollum's... on 20:10 - Jun 7 with 2120 viewsSpruceMoose

What happened to Gollum's... on 20:07 - Jun 7 by FrowsyArmLarry

You do appreciate the delicious irony of criticising someone for posting on a message board, in a post on that message board, right?

What happened to Gollum's... on 20:12 - Jun 7 with 2114 viewsSpruceMoose

What happened to Gollum's... on 20:10 - Jun 7 by wkj

Not true at all, The bowls club said my placement of the jack was top notch the other day- spruce was nowhere to be seen. I do admit that checking TWTD is part of my daily routine, and frequently: Though my job affords me such luxuries between objectives.

Oh I saw it. Don't you worry. I saw it.

What happened to Gollum's... on 20:12 - Jun 7 with 2112 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

What happened to Gollum's... on 20:10 - Jun 7 by SpruceMoose

You do appreciate the delicious irony of criticising someone for posting on a message board, in a post on that message board, right?

No, I’m talking about volume. I don’t know what you do for a living but you have too much time on your hands
What happened to Gollum's... on 20:14 - Jun 7 with 2100 viewsSpruceMoose

What happened to Gollum's... on 20:12 - Jun 7 by FrowsyArmLarry

No, I’m talking about volume. I don’t know what you do for a living but you have too much time on your hands

Seems like you have a lot of time on your hands if you've got some kind of spreadsheet tracking my posting habits.

Everyone needs a hobby though I suppose.

Don't forget to add this one to the spreadsheet!

What happened to Gollum's... on 20:14 - Jun 7 with 2100 viewswkj

What happened to Gollum's... on 20:12 - Jun 7 by SpruceMoose

Oh I saw it. Don't you worry. I saw it.

It was so perfectly positioned between the hog line and the arrow, Gordon couldn't come close with his back bowl
[Post edited 7 Jun 2018 20:15]

Crybaby

What happened to Gollum's... on 20:16 - Jun 7 with 2094 viewsSpruceMoose

What happened to Gollum's... on 20:14 - Jun 7 by wkj

It was so perfectly positioned between the hog line and the arrow, Gordon couldn't come close with his back bowl
[Post edited 7 Jun 2018 20:15]

I have heard that Gordon's Hog Line can be a very tricky place to come to rest.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024