Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A striker I'd expect to be available this summer 20:16 - Apr 30 with 2123 viewsbontcho

Daryl Murphy.

Would you go for him? I'm thinking he might too old now, but tempting!

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

A striker I'd expect to be available this summer on 20:21 - Apr 30 with 2101 viewsTIB

I said to a friend the other day I wouldn't doubt Murphy returning. This morning on Championship show they mentioned Murphy being purchased to give the Newcastle squad Championship experience but the club now needed huge investment to stay up next season. They already have a lot of strikers...would imagine they'll look to sign a striker, opening the door for Murphy to leave potentially?
[Post edited 30 Apr 2017 20:23]

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

A striker I'd expect to be available this summer on 20:26 - Apr 30 with 2068 viewsbontcho

A striker I'd expect to be available this summer on 20:21 - Apr 30 by TIB

I said to a friend the other day I wouldn't doubt Murphy returning. This morning on Championship show they mentioned Murphy being purchased to give the Newcastle squad Championship experience but the club now needed huge investment to stay up next season. They already have a lot of strikers...would imagine they'll look to sign a striker, opening the door for Murphy to leave potentially?

I think that'll happen. I have no insider info but Peter Crouch looks a good option for them to me.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

A striker I'd expect to be available this summer on 20:40 - Apr 30 with 2019 viewsPlums

No. Becaue all it would do (if Murph hit form) is delay the inevitable. If we build our entire squad around him again as it's evident we did previously, we will just hit the buffers again when he leaves or gets injured.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

A striker I'd expect to be available this summer on 20:43 - Apr 30 with 2006 viewsbournemouthblue

A striker I'd expect to be available this summer on 20:26 - Apr 30 by bontcho

I think that'll happen. I have no insider info but Peter Crouch looks a good option for them to me.

Who knows nowadays

Who'd have thought Crystal Palace would have players like Benteke and Cabaye?

Newcastle could easily go after a big fish given the Sky money involved nowadays

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

A striker I'd expect to be available this summer on 22:10 - Apr 30 with 1884 viewsHARRY10

A striker I'd expect to be available this summer on 20:21 - Apr 30 by TIB

No

firstly as he would be on a far higher salary than he was here, and so Newcastle would have a fair amount to make up his wages

Secondly they would be looking to end any stage payments still owing, I doubt we could afford that either
A striker I'd expect to be available this summer on 22:18 - Apr 30 with 1858 viewsLankHenners

No, we need to move on.

It would say an awful lot about the club's scouting and recruitment network that the man they found to replace the man they sold is that same man but a year older.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

A striker I'd expect to be available this summer on 09:03 - May 1 with 1655 viewsClausThomsen

A striker I'd expect to be available this summer on 22:18 - Apr 30 by LankHenners

No, we need to move on.

It would say an awful lot about the club's scouting and recruitment network that the man they found to replace the man they sold is that same man but a year older.

Exactly.
A striker I'd expect to be available this summer on 09:33 - May 1 with 1579 viewsjas0999

No. Backwards step need to build for the future. Would probably only be a loan as well. Pointless.
[Post edited 1 May 2017 9:35]
Login to get fewer ads

A striker I'd expect to be available this summer on 09:55 - May 1 with 1534 viewsBenters

A striker I'd expect to be available this summer on 22:18 - Apr 30 by LankHenners

No, we need to move on.

This

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

A striker I'd expect to be available this summer on 10:23 - May 1 with 1493 viewsNo9

Not now, his play suits MM's hoofball but he is not going to have pace for much longer.
He did have one good season for Town, let us just remember that & move on.
A striker I'd expect to be available this summer on 10:35 - May 1 with 1470 viewsArnieM

He won't come back here , and no I wouldn't want him back. He IS too old now for forward planning. His family is already back in Ireland, and flights from Newcastle to three are easy/ quick. He'll probably get a promotion bonus and will have 18 months left on a lucrative last big pay day contract.

Good luck to him , and thanks for his service. But he is not the future for ITFC.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024