Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We made forest look good 14:16 - May 7 with 1148 viewsdannyallen

Forest are an awful team. How on earth can we possibly lose 3-0 to them. We dominated first half, but once again, we've got no one to put the ball away. Massive cock up selling Murphy, but now Evans, u have a whole summer to save up and spend. If u want to sell Moore, sears, ward, skuse and Samuel, il be ok with that. Please stay away from injury prone players aswell. Worries about losing Berra but Webster should fill that gap, just need a chambers replacement. Shocking season, shocking prices to watch that crap aswell. Jus glad I didn't go to the last 6 games, saved loads 😁👍🏻
We made forest look good on 14:28 - May 7 with 1116 viewsSuperfrans

We can't sell Samuel. He's on loan.

Fact is, Assombolonga is a class act. We don't have a striker anything like him. They played to his strengths second half (after playing long balls up to him before the break) and we couldn't cope with it.

I'd lose Moore personally, but the other players are fine within a balanced team/squad. Samuel I would send back to Reading.

We need 5/6 players in close season, including 2/3 truly outstanding creative/attacking players.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

on 14:30 - May 7 with 1100 views_

We made forest look good on 14:28 - May 7 by Superfrans

We can't sell Samuel. He's on loan.

Fact is, Assombolonga is a class act. We don't have a striker anything like him. They played to his strengths second half (after playing long balls up to him before the break) and we couldn't cope with it.

I'd lose Moore personally, but the other players are fine within a balanced team/squad. Samuel I would send back to Reading.

We need 5/6 players in close season, including 2/3 truly outstanding creative/attacking players.

We made forest look good on 14:33 - May 7 with 1086 viewsRegencyBlue

on 14:30 - May 7 by _

Didn't he cost around £9 million or did I imagine that!
We made forest look good on 14:34 - May 7 with 1085 viewsJimmy86

on 14:30 - May 7 by _

And to come back from such a terrible injury as well, he has done really well.

Wood or Murray might have something to say about being the best CF in the league though ;)
on 14:41 - May 7 with 1063 views_

We made forest look good on 14:34 - May 7 by Jimmy86

And to come back from such a terrible injury as well, he has done really well.

Wood or Murray might have something to say about being the best CF in the league though ;)

We made forest look good on 15:00 - May 7 with 1011 viewsSuperfrans

on 14:41 - May 7 by _

Very different types of striker too. And Leeds fans don't rank Wood as high as that.

There are some good strikers in this division - Gayle for a start, Danny Graham, Stephen Fltcher.

What we need, above anything else is a 2017 version of little David Johnson, to build our attack on. Not sure where we're going to find him though.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024