Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Island programme with Bear Grylls 10:06 - May 17 with 1049 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Just seen a bit of it

That looks like a cracking adventure

Want to apply but I know I'll not be able to hack 5 weeks without chocolate, cakes or bisquits.

Must be incredibly tough mentally as well as physically but the challenge of it sounds great. Imagine being able to say you completed 5 weeks on an island having to kill crocodiles to survive. Madness

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

The Island programme with Bear Grylls on 10:08 - May 17 with 1036 viewsFtnfwest

Would that be the doped up crocodiles that 'accidentally' wander into the camp when the castaways are on the verge of starvation?
The Island programme with Bear Grylls on 10:11 - May 17 with 1023 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The Island programme with Bear Grylls on 10:08 - May 17 by Ftnfwest

Would that be the doped up crocodiles that 'accidentally' wander into the camp when the castaways are on the verge of starvation?

I did say to my grandad that that was a bit too convenient

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

The Island programme with Bear Grylls on 10:16 - May 17 with 1010 viewsFtnfwest

The Island programme with Bear Grylls on 10:11 - May 17 by The_Romford_Blue

I did say to my grandad that that was a bit too convenient

They do it with wild turkeys and others things as well. I'm sure it's still a great experience
The Island programme with Bear Grylls on 10:41 - May 17 with 970 viewsHeathlander

Start off with a two week adventure to Moldova with TEECH http://teechorg.weebly.com/ to see if this is for you. It is physically and mentally challenging but you don't have to kill crocodiles.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024