Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My prediction for this week's election campaigning 10:53 - May 21 with 1030 viewsDarth_Koont

The Conservative campaign needs something to get the middle-aged and pensioners back on side.

They'll engineer some sort of straight-banana tiff with the nasty foreigners in Brussels.

Pronouns: He/Him

My prediction for this week's election campaigning on 11:06 - May 21 with 996 viewstcblue

You could say they'll have
/Moustache twirl
A lightbulb moment
My prediction for this week's election campaigning on 11:15 - May 21 with 990 viewsJ2BLUE

I may need to change avatars...straight bananas for the win.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

My prediction for this week's election campaigning on 11:17 - May 21 with 984 viewsElderGrizzly

After the success of his Libertines gig gatecrash, Corbyn will up the game and go for Elton John at PR?
My prediction for this week's election campaigning on 11:23 - May 21 with 971 viewsRyorry

My prediction for this week's election campaigning on 11:15 - May 21 by J2BLUE

I may need to change avatars...straight bananas for the win.

You could do your bit for Labour by changing your avatar to Theresa's face presented as a hard-boiled-egg.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

My prediction for this week's election campaigning on 11:32 - May 21 with 958 viewsBergholtBru

My prediction is that you will continue whinging about the Tories without putting up any viable alternative.

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

My prediction for this week's election campaigning on 11:35 - May 21 with 953 viewsTractorWood

My prediction for this week's election campaigning on 11:17 - May 21 by ElderGrizzly

After the success of his Libertines gig gatecrash, Corbyn will up the game and go for Elton John at PR?

Corbyn boldly braving the North West. Winning the key swing territories. May could have a fight on her hands if he tried to upset the applecart.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

My prediction for this week's election campaigning on 11:54 - May 21 with 934 viewsDarth_Koont

My prediction for this week's election campaigning on 11:32 - May 21 by BergholtBru

My prediction is that you will continue whinging about the Tories without putting up any viable alternative.

The Conservatives are a crap option too. Manifesto is a shambles and their jingoistic rhetoric is leading the country into a murky future.

I think they're the most dangerous party certainly.

Pronouns: He/Him

My prediction for this week's election campaigning on 12:00 - May 21 with 918 viewsGlasgowBlue

They will be plenty of dead cats being thrown on the table.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

My prediction for this week's election campaigning on 12:20 - May 21 with 889 viewsNo9

Nah!
Mr Glasgow will go onto this & other sites and spread the tory porkies
My prediction for this week's election campaigning on 12:37 - May 21 with 872 viewsElderGrizzly

My prediction for this week's election campaigning on 12:20 - May 21 by No9

Nah!
Mr Glasgow will go onto this & other sites and spread the tory porkies

From an ex-Tory councillor Fred, i'm surprised at you :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024