Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 19:10 - May 26 with 7466 viewsElderGrizzly

5 minutes into the interview: "Why did you invite the people behind the Brighton Bombing into the House of Commons weeks after the attack?"

Ouch....

And to add to my point earlier, Andrew Neil just confirmed Corbyn voted 56 times against legislation to strengthen the powers of the Security Services.

Edit: i should add, I think the IRA link flogging is ridiculous as he clearly isn't a terrorist sympathiser.

Edit: Summary of the interview here
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2017/may/26/general-election-2017-terr

[Post edited 26 May 2017 19:53]
Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:11 - May 26 with 4019 viewsThe_Last_Baron

We can't have this man as Prime Minister.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:14 - May 26 with 4001 viewsGodzilla

He seems a bit thrown by it. Neil's got the hump tonight.
Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:16 - May 26 with 3980 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:14 - May 26 by Godzilla

He seems a bit thrown by it. Neil's got the hump tonight.

Corbyn nearly lost his temper again there. I reckon he's going to blow by half seven.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:17 - May 26 with 3967 viewsGlasgowBlue

The man of peace came close to losing it a minute ago.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:19 - May 26 with 3958 viewsnoggin

When is the live tv debate between the party leaders? Theresa must be relishing that one.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:20 - May 26 with 3954 viewsElderGrizzly

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:19 - May 26 by noggin

When is the live tv debate between the party leaders? Theresa must be relishing that one.

Sadly both parties are scared of it. Only us small parties do that....
Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:21 - May 26 with 3932 viewsArcher4721

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:17 - May 26 by GlasgowBlue

Tory Andrew Neil is a man of peace?
Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:23 - May 26 with 3927 viewsArcher4721

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:11 - May 26 by The_Last_Baron

We can't have this man as Prime Minister.

Seems the majority of people in this country agree with him.

Login to get fewer ads

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:26 - May 26 with 3907 viewsArcher4721

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:20 - May 26 by ElderGrizzly

Sadly both parties are scared of it. Only us small parties do that....

Arf I can see why you're a Tory now

More than half of voters do not know who Tim Farron is.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/26/tim-half-voters-do-not-know-tim-farro
Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:27 - May 26 with 3902 viewsstrikalite

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:19 - May 26 by noggin

Monday C4 at 8.30pm...
Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:28 - May 26 with 3889 viewsartsbossbeard

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:17 - May 26 by GlasgowBlue

What time are the Strong & Stable on?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:29 - May 26 with 3873 viewsGlasgowBlue

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:28 - May 26 by artsbossbeard

What time are the Strong & Stable on?

She was on last week. She was weak and wobbly.

Iron Lion Zion

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:31 - May 26 with 3853 viewsartsbossbeard

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:29 - May 26 by GlasgowBlue

She was on last week. She was weak and wobbly.

I was out drinking, soz.

Hung parliament then. Who needs to cosy up to the Libs or the Greens?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:32 - May 26 with 3849 viewsElderGrizzly

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:26 - May 26 by Archer4721

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/26/tim-half-voters-do-not-know-tim-farro

I'm not, but at least i know the colour of my own skin....
Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:33 - May 26 with 3840 viewsElderGrizzly

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:21 - May 26 by Archer4721

Tory Andrew Neil is a man of peace?

I thought he was harsher on Theresa last week tbh
Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:34 - May 26 with 3829 viewsElderGrizzly

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:23 - May 26 by Archer4721

Shame the IFS don't....

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/may/26/ifs-tells-uk-voters-choice-betw
Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:34 - May 26 with 3827 viewsArcher4721

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:32 - May 26 by ElderGrizzly

I'm not, but at least i know the colour of my own skin....

Oh right? Is the answer yellow?
Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:37 - May 26 with 3792 viewsmanchego

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:23 - May 26 by Archer4721

They didn't ask:
If the West left the Middle East would ISIS stop all hostilities ?
Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:39 - May 26 with 3773 viewsartsbossbeard

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:37 - May 26 by manchego

They didn't ask:
If the West left the Middle East would ISIS stop all hostilities ?

Importantly, nobody was asked "is 5 at the back at home really 7?"

Yougov out.

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:39 - May 26 with 3764 viewsGlasgowBlue

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:31 - May 26 by artsbossbeard

I was out drinking, soz.

Hung parliament then. Who needs to cosy up to the Libs or the Greens?

Tory majority of over 100. Anything less and she's damaged goods.

The choice between Corbyn and May is like chocking between Keane and Jewell. I'd take Blair back tomorrow if I'm honest. Even if he is a Euroloon.

Iron Lion Zion

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:42 - May 26 with 3751 viewsartsbossbeard

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:39 - May 26 by GlasgowBlue

Tory majority of over 100. Anything less and she's damaged goods.

The choice between Corbyn and May is like chocking between Keane and Jewell. I'd take Blair back tomorrow if I'm honest. Even if he is a Euroloon.

Ha! That's quite the confession that.

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:47 - May 26 with 3700 viewsGlasgowBlue

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:42 - May 26 by artsbossbeard

Ha! That's quite the confession that.

If she blows this election then Lucan will get his wish and Boris will become leader.

Iron Lion Zion

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:48 - May 26 with 3695 viewsElderGrizzly

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:47 - May 26 by GlasgowBlue

If she blows this election then Lucan will get his wish and Boris will become leader.

According to the latest polls, we're getting 12 seats. Boom.... 🙄
Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:51 - May 26 with 3671 viewsSwansea_Blue

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:26 - May 26 by Archer4721

It's Fallon. Rory Fallon. And his strapline is 'tall and pointless'.

Loverly forearms though ❤️❤️

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:56 - May 26 with 3637 viewsElderGrizzly

Andrew Neil is tearing one to Corbyn right now...BBC1 on 19:51 - May 26 by Swansea_Blue

It's Fallon. Rory Fallon. And his strapline is 'tall and pointless'.

Loverly forearms though ❤️❤️

Rory Fallon woud be more effective than Michael Fallon
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024