Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers 16:05 - Jul 18 with 6926 viewsElderGrizzly

Who is first? Gove (again?), Liam Fox?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2017/jul/18/third-of-voters-back-
Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 16:07 - Jul 18 with 5140 viewsStokieBlue

Maybe herself would be a good start.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 16:10 - Jul 18 with 5128 viewsgiant_stow

How can she sack people when she has that tiny majority?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 16:13 - Jul 18 with 5117 viewsStokieBlue

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 16:10 - Jul 18 by giant_stow

They just get sent back to the benches and some other MP replaces them who hopefully does as they are told. They are still MP's and she would hope they would still vote with the government.

JC would be long gone if all the secretaries he sacked caused bi-elections.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 16:14 - Jul 18 with 5105 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Hammond.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 16:14 - Jul 18 with 5104 viewsGlasgowBlue

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 16:10 - Jul 18 by giant_stow

Very tricky. But the 1922 Committee has said they won't rebel on legislation if she has to sack anyone who may then go on to cause trouble.

The worry would be if she sacks somebody with a following who will the bring her down. The '22 are giving her the go ahead.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 16:14 - Jul 18 with 5098 viewsblueislander

Has she got any loyal ones?
Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 16:17 - Jul 18 with 5081 viewsSwansea_Blue

No surprise to see these leaks as soon Gove got back into the cabinet. What an odious little toad he is.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 16:20 - Jul 18 with 5062 viewsblueislander

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 16:17 - Jul 18 by Swansea_Blue

No surprise to see these leaks as soon Gove got back into the cabinet. What an odious little toad he is.

Aided and abetted by his wife.
Login to get fewer ads

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 16:22 - Jul 18 with 5055 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 16:17 - Jul 18 by Swansea_Blue

The leaks are nothing to do with Gove.

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 16:23 - Jul 18 with 5046 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 16:24 - Jul 18 with 5037 viewsSwansea_Blue

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 16:22 - Jul 18 by The_Last_Baron

I thought it was being reported that he was involved? Or is that a double bluff? It seems a remarkable coincidence otherwise.

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 16:25 - Jul 18 with 5032 viewsfactual_blue

There's one idiot on here who, I'm told, thinks the world of govey-wovey. That merely proves your assertion though.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 16:26 - Jul 18 with 5027 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 16:24 - Jul 18 by Swansea_Blue

I thought it was being reported that he was involved? Or is that a double bluff? It seems a remarkable coincidence otherwise.

The outlet reporting the leaks said that they came from the EU remaining faction of the Tories. Gove is not part of this.

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 16:26 - Jul 18 with 5025 viewsjaykay

lol i agree,but he was right about listening to experts re the 2 may surrounded her self with.
still this article must be click bait according to one poster on the owen jones thread. in fact i think none of the guardian reporters deal in facts was part of a post

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 16:27 - Jul 18 with 5020 viewsSwansea_Blue

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 16:25 - Jul 18 by factual_blue

There's one idiot on here who, I'm told, thinks the world of govey-wovey. That merely proves your assertion though.

There's more than one idiot on here! I know I'm not alone.

Who's supposed to be the leaker? I was assuming Gove because he's a weasel, but haven't been following leakgate.

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 16:31 - Jul 18 with 4998 viewsSwansea_Blue

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 16:26 - Jul 18 by The_Last_Baron

The outlet reporting the leaks said that they came from the EU remaining faction of the Tories. Gove is not part of this.

Oh, righto. Maybe it's a double, double bluff!

I wonder if they'll ever stop bickering and backstabbing each other ? (not that Labour are harmonious at the moment, or UKIP for that matter even though they're now largely irrelevant)

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 16:39 - Jul 18 with 4977 viewsfactual_blue

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 16:27 - Jul 18 by Swansea_Blue

There's more than one idiot on here! I know I'm not alone.

Who's supposed to be the leaker? I was assuming Gove because he's a weasel, but haven't been following leakgate.

All of them. Those who want wheat field woman out will be briefing against her. The Treasury will be briefing against everyone, but it always does, especially now as the spending review starts to gear up over the summer.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2017 17:42]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 19:23 - Jul 18 with 4872 viewsvapour_trail

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 16:26 - Jul 18 by The_Last_Baron

*pats The Last Baron on head*

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 20:50 - Jul 18 with 4809 viewstcblue

Did anyone watch this? I hear stories about how awful working with him was, and how humourless he is.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Stab_in_the_Dark_(TV_series)
Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 21:32 - Jul 18 with 4758 viewsGlasgowBlue

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 20:50 - Jul 18 by tcblue

Did anyone watch this? I hear stories about how awful working with him was, and how humourless he is.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Stab_in_the_Dark_(TV_series)

Awful?

"Off camera, Gove’s famous courtesy and elaborate good manners were fully developed".

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/commentisfree/2016/jul/05/the-tv-show-i-mad

Iron Lion Zion

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 21:36 - Jul 18 with 4751 viewsBlueBadger

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 16:22 - Jul 18 by The_Last_Baron

I'm sure that it's pure coincidence that the backstabbing truly started in earnest once a minister with a well-deserved rep for backstabbing got a cabinet job.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 21:37 - Jul 18 with 4739 viewsGlasgowBlue

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 21:36 - Jul 18 by BlueBadger

I'm sure that it's pure coincidence that the backstabbing truly started in earnest once a minister with a well-deserved rep for backstabbing got a cabinet job.

Gove is a serial leaker.

Iron Lion Zion

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 21:48 - Jul 18 with 4714 viewstcblue

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 21:32 - Jul 18 by GlasgowBlue

Awful?

"Off camera, Gove’s famous courtesy and elaborate good manners were fully developed".

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/commentisfree/2016/jul/05/the-tv-show-i-mad

That's some spin there Glassers..
Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 21:56 - Jul 18 with 4691 viewsGlasgowBlue

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 21:48 - Jul 18 by tcblue

That's some spin there Glassers..

Spin from David Baddiel and some bird from the Guardian?

You need to do better than this.

Iron Lion Zion

Theresa given green light to sack disloyal cabinet ministers on 21:59 - Jul 18 with 4683 viewstcblue

The article is titled "The TV show I made with Michael Gove still gives me nightmares" FFS
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024