Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
....aaaaand we still won't see the second round of the league cup... 20:38 - Aug 8 with 5569 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

....aaaaand we still won't see the second round of the league cup... on 20:40 - Aug 8 with 5460 viewsGuthrum

I doubt it will affect the English Football League all that much.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

....aaaaand we still won't see the second round of the league cup... on 20:52 - Aug 8 with 5221 viewsStokieBlue

Not going to affect us really.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

....aaaaand we still won't see the second round of the league cup... on 20:53 - Aug 8 with 5219 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Wish I could photoshop Trump and the Korean one onto this gif....

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

....aaaaand we still won't see the second round of the league cup... on 21:15 - Aug 8 with 4978 viewsBlueBadger

....aaaaand we still won't see the second round of the league cup... on 20:52 - Aug 8 by StokieBlue

Not going to affect us really.

SB

Yeah, Luton'll probably get a late equaliser and win on pens.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

....aaaaand we still won't see the second round of the league cup... on 21:24 - Aug 8 with 4850 viewsRyorry

In other words, what we all predicted many months ago.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

....aaaaand we still won't see the second round of the league cup... on 21:25 - Aug 8 with 4842 viewsblue_oyster

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

....aaaaand we still won't see the second round of the league cup... on 21:25 - Aug 8 with 4839 viewsRyorry

....aaaaand we still won't see the second round of the league cup... on 20:53 - Aug 8 by BanksterDebtSlave

Wish I could photoshop Trump and the Korean one onto this gif....

Even better if you could do it with the real people ...

....aaaaand we still won't see the second round of the league cup... on 23:23 - Aug 8 with 4497 viewsBlueBadger

....aaaaand we still won't see the second round of the league cup... on 21:15 - Aug 8 by BlueBadger

Yeah, Luton'll probably get a late equaliser and win on pens.

See folks, this is why I don't make football predictions.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

....aaaaand we still won't see the second round of the league cup... on 23:35 - Aug 8 with 4447 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....aaaaand we still won't see the second round of the league cup... on 21:25 - Aug 8 by Ryorry

Even better if you could do it with the real people ...

Bigly

....aaaaand we still won't see the second round of the league cup... on 00:38 - Aug 9 with 4309 viewsconnorscontract

The only way for a President with as much sh1t to deal with as Trump has right now, to distract the American people, is to go to war.

See also GW Bush.
....aaaaand we still won't see the second round of the league cup... on 01:36 - Aug 9 with 4240 viewsRyorry

....aaaaand we still won't see the second round of the league cup... on 00:38 - Aug 9 by connorscontract

The only way for a President with as much sh1t to deal with as Trump has right now, to distract the American people, is to go to war.

See also GW Bush.

In the interests of a bit of UK equivalence, see also Thatcher, M.

Other posters will no doubt offer their own examples!
[Post edited 9 Aug 2017 1:39]

....aaaaand we still won't see the second round of the league cup... on 06:56 - Aug 9 with 4074 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....aaaaand we still won't see the second round of the league cup... on 00:38 - Aug 9 by connorscontract

See also GW Bush.

See also Margaret Thatcher, Malvinas

....aaaaand we still won't see the second round of the league cup... on 08:38 - Aug 9 with 3885 viewsconnorscontract

....aaaaand we still won't see the second round of the league cup... on 06:56 - Aug 9 by BanksterDebtSlave

See also Margaret Thatcher, Malvinas

See also Margaret Thatcher, Orgreave
....aaaaand we still won't see the second round of the league cup... on 13:20 - Aug 9 with 3673 viewstcblue

I had a thought this morning about this. I'm a big fan of freedom of speech, particularly applied to technology, BUT - is Twitter a worthwhile freedom to have if it provides the platform to cause a nuclear war (or even tensions of one)?

Struggling with that, as although it would clearly be the 'right' thing to do to prevent something in that event, ultimately it is a reaction to root cause, which is: 1) a petulant, narcissistic and deeply insecure chimp is in the White House and 2) the President of the USA having so much solitary power is absurd in the 20th century, let alone the 21st.
....aaaaand we still won't see the second round of the league cup... on 13:52 - Aug 9 with 3596 viewsRyorry

....aaaaand we still won't see the second round of the league cup... on 13:20 - Aug 9 by tcblue

I had a thought this morning about this. I'm a big fan of freedom of speech, particularly applied to technology, BUT - is Twitter a worthwhile freedom to have if it provides the platform to cause a nuclear war (or even tensions of one)?

Struggling with that, as although it would clearly be the 'right' thing to do to prevent something in that event, ultimately it is a reaction to root cause, which is: 1) a petulant, narcissistic and deeply insecure chimp is in the White House and 2) the President of the USA having so much solitary power is absurd in the 20th century, let alone the 21st.

Twitter would be fine if you had to pass an IQ test set at say 40 to use it, as Trump would fail.

....aaaaand we still won't see the second round of the league cup... on 15:30 - Aug 9 with 3525 viewstcblue

....aaaaand we still won't see the second round of the league cup... on 13:52 - Aug 9 by Ryorry

Twitter would be fine if you had to pass an IQ test set at say 40 to use it, as Trump would fail.

His IQ is the biglyest! Everyone agrees!
(No subject) (n/t) on 15:44 - Aug 9 with 3481 viewsdickie

[Post edited 9 Aug 2017 15:46]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024