Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pim Balkestein has a bedroom like a young town fan... 10:51 - Aug 16 with 2597 viewshatch

Bored on a Wednesday at work and, as you do, I search Pim Balkestein into youtube...

Pim Balkestein has a bedroom like a young town fan... on 10:54 - Aug 16 with 2536 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I dont speak Dutch, but I suspect thats his parents 'shrine' (for want of a better word) to his career, rather than his bedroom.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 10:54]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Pim Balkestein has a bedroom like a young town fan... on 10:54 - Aug 16 with 2532 viewsconnorscontract

Around 1:14-1:20

Something like "Roy Keane... war een alterer fucher".

We all thought something similar, Pim.
Pim Balkestein has a bedroom like a young town fan... on 10:55 - Aug 16 with 2522 viewsKieran_Knows

This has just reminded me, I have a pair of signed match worn boots of his!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Pim Balkestein has a bedroom like a young town fan... on 10:56 - Aug 16 with 2505 viewsTheBlueBarca

Isn't that at his mum's house though? Maybe it's for her?

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

Pim Balkestein has a bedroom like a young town fan... on 10:56 - Aug 16 with 2513 viewsSWGF

Does his mum have a tattoo of him on her chest?
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 10:57]

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Pim Balkestein has a bedroom like a young town fan... on 12:30 - Aug 16 with 2240 viewsuefacup81

Pim Balkestein has a bedroom like a young town fan... on 10:56 - Aug 16 by SWGF

Does his mum have a tattoo of him on her chest?
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 10:57]

Alan Arrows!

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Pim Balkestein has a bedroom like a young town fan... on 12:32 - Aug 16 with 2223 viewsASAx

I spent the day with Pim once and he was one of the nicest blokes you'll ever wish to meet.

I really wanted him to be a success for Town after that.
Pim Balkestein has a bedroom like a young town fan... on 13:00 - Aug 16 with 2092 viewsIpswichTownNL

Surprised he vanished from Football so quickly. He came to my club VVV after his UK period and had real good first year. Didn't play much in the second year and left for a German 4th tier club or something. Now playing amateur league.

Dutch Tractor Boys! Follow on Twitter; @IpswichTownNL

Login to get fewer ads

Pim Balkestein has a bedroom like a young town fan... on 14:31 - Aug 16 with 1915 viewsNo9

It says
The collection from footballer Pim Balkestein
Pim Balkestein has a bedroom like a young town fan... on 15:23 - Aug 16 with 1826 viewsForeignBlue

Pim Balkestein has a bedroom like a young town fan... on 10:54 - Aug 16 by connorscontract

Around 1:14-1:20

Something like "Roy Keane... war een alterer fucher".

We all thought something similar, Pim.

Sorry to disappoint you, but it was "een held van vroeger" - a hero of his when he was younger.
Pim Balkestein has a bedroom like a young town fan... on 15:23 - Aug 16 with 1820 viewsForeignBlue

Pim Balkestein has a bedroom like a young town fan... on 10:54 - Aug 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

I dont speak Dutch, but I suspect thats his parents 'shrine' (for want of a better word) to his career, rather than his bedroom.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 10:54]

It is, and she says that Pim didn't want her to do it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024