Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have been whatsaaaaaaaped by a friend about our new defensive line up. 12:31 - Aug 18 with 1028 viewsLord_Lucan

Apparently Brentford will be taking on a CB pairing of Spence and Knudson.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I have been whatsaaaaaaaped by a friend about our new defensive line up. on 12:32 - Aug 18 with 1018 viewsartsbossbeard

I've beaten you to this announcement.

See below.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I have been whatsaaaaaaaped by a friend about our new defensive line up. on 12:53 - Aug 18 with 877 viewsWallingford_Boy

I have been whatsaaaaaaaped by a friend about our new defensive line up. on 12:32 - Aug 18 by artsbossbeard

I've beaten you to this announcement.

See below.

Surely the new lad will go into the the starting XI?

RIP Sir Bobby

I have been whatsaaaaaaaped by a friend about our new defensive line up. on 12:54 - Aug 18 with 853 viewsclive_baker

I have been whatsaaaaaaaped by a friend about our new defensive line up. on 12:53 - Aug 18 by Wallingford_Boy

Surely the new lad will go into the the starting XI?

What new lad?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024